Support For Grayson 151 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Guys, Gayson needs a lot of support, I know that, but I just wanted to let you all aware of something you should also be doing or already are doing in school. Seeing how the affect of bullies pressured Gayson into suicide, should make everyone be aware of the kids who are bullied, and SUPPORT them.

Gayson needs help, and others like him do so, perhaps in your school. If you see bullying you should TRY to stop the bullying, the bullying might make the person contemplate suicide, like Gayson did.

We need to make sure and this is sort of our responsibility, we need to stop the bullies, and make sure the ones who are gay, like MLP, or whatever they are being teased at is stopped.

This is how we can stop any situations like Gayson's ended up like, it might not work, but at least we should try.

Though, it really depends on the situation when your defending someone from bullying, but I suggest NO violence.

I hope that cases like this don't happen, though I have heard of a 12 year old actually commiting suicide.

If America has taught me anything it's violence solves everything. A dead man can't fight back.

3938082 Some people say that it takes a weak person to commit suicide. I don't think that's true. Every human has a breaking point, and that's a fact I'm all too aware of. But in the end, it's us that makes the choice, not them.

In the very unlikely scenario you haven't seen this, here's Shane Koyzcan's "To This Day". It never gets any less beautiful.

3938089 A man with a broken femur can't fight back, either.

3938120 That's true.

Then break his jaw too!

3938107 I know what it's like. I've been pushed inches from my breaking point. And that I myself have considered suicide. In fact Is till do, but I never actually go through with it, I never felt right about pointing a gun to my head. And back then I always thought I was weak, but it was until I grew up that I realized that i'm strong of heart. I've been around friends and family who passed for the stupidest reasons, and I was there last resort of comfort. I also realized that, my heart has been broken for years. And that nothing will mend it. And that I will just go on in life as a nobody, to those of you who think I can make myself a better person: you're wrong. I was too young to experience pain an suffering, too young to be called 'useless'. I know now that I can just move on, but the past will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Still breathing he can use the internet or write.

3938174 I can understand that, especially the last bit. This recurring nightmare of mine is all too real.

Yup. It's good to let all that out like that isn't it? And it's the worst thing to relive it every fucking waking minute of your live.

3938200 Then break his hands and fingers as well! Or his neck:pinkiecrazy:!

That video is amazing. All I can say is this world is corrupt. Their are only a few souls in this world who have a heart. They have the courage to say what you are doing is wrong, and does not physically retaliate. And people like us are those few souls. The ones who have that heart. But others are not aware. You know, there is something wrong with our school. I'm am one of the smartest students in the building, fact. Yet popularity is key to survival. Yeah, popularity. And popularity is gained not by what is right, education, solid goals set for life, you know he good stuff. But popularity is gained by being an true douchebag. The 'rulers' of our school are destined to be amongst the Arabic gangsters you'll find in Downtown Detroit. Chances are there favorite video game is GTA, favorite sport is American football (reason why that's bad? There was multiple fist fights and food fights caused by rivalry between teams. Mostly Lions-Steelers-Ravens and the craps, I mean Raiders. Oh, and simple detentions for those.)makes jokes that are composed of every curse word in the book AND every sexual innuendo you can think of, are nice to the teachers but say crap behind their back, doesn't follow the rules for ANYTHING, and they all have obsessions with Vine. Oh and did I mention? We are all in 7th grade. In other words... 12 YEARS OLD! And going back to the trust gained by teachers, they give them plenty of warnings, and shrug off detentions like they're nothing. And usually detentions stack to the point of suspension, but no. If you're popular, DON'T. BUCKING. WORRY. Oh, and when was the last expulsion? Like 20 years ago? Yeah well some kid brought in a BB Gun in to school, got it caught and took a (brace yourself) 1 week suspension. FANTASTIC. Us peasants, can't revolt though because well, social structure. I just wanted to share this because buck humans. One of the reason I'm a brony is to ease the pain that is caused, and I think the main moral here is-

STOP SCHOOL SOCIAL STRUCTURE

3947164 I hear you. Has anyone told you you have an future for public speaking? Also, had you seen that video before?

I agree, but as they say, in order to get the speck out of our neighbor's eye, first we must remove the plank from our own. In other words, we must first change ourselves before we change the rest of the world.

What I notice about Brony communities, such as ones on FIMFiction, is that we tend to compare and contrast ourselves to others to feel better about ourselves to the point in which we blind ourselves to our faults and see the faults of others as being worse than they are, and this leads to rather poor behavior that can be a little bit like bullying to some. In fact, this trait is probably what drove those trolls to harrass that poor boy who actually committed suicide recently, they saw themselves as so morally suprior that they couldn't see what they were doing was wrong, and saw the boy's work as being far worse than their own.

I think we must first realize that everybody is special in his or her own way, and we're all flawed in different ways as well. How we became this way, and why this seems to mostly happen to Bronies, I know not, but it doesn't matter as much as us identifying this problem in ourselves.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15