Galactic Exploration 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

Akeil

Originating from the machine-seeded world of Dallyuuei, Akeil evolved from six-limbed arboreal ancestors which, before that, were aerial. Akeil retain feather-like panels on their arms used in complex body language rituals. They are supported by an iron alloy skeleton, housing nanomagnet matrixes and chargeable electromagnets. These electromagnets are most apparent in the claws on their hands and feet, which can grip to magnetic surfaces and produce electrical charges. Most bodily fluids are based on mercury, and are transported with the help a gold-based circulatory systems.

Akeil detect visible and ultraviolet light with rows of eyes along each side of their heads. These are protected by a retractable shield panel, and insulated from intense light with a shade membrane. The three spikes on the snout detect radiation, similar to smell in biological creatures. At either side of the head are radio wave detectors. These are equivalent to ears, and Akiel communicate through these waves to each other.

There are three “genders” with which Akeil breed. These are the builders, the makers, and the teachers. Builders are non-intelligent forms which are capable of asexual autonomous reproduction. However, these are only exact replicas. A new Akeil individual is conceived by a maker and a teacher. The maker already possesses unique programmed blueprints, which are provided with learning programs by the teacher. The new hybrid code is sent to the builder, which crafts the new Akeil child. Makers are strongly protective of their children, and very conscious of individual specifications. Teachers are able to guide their child by use of their halo-like radio array. This array is possessed only by teachers, allowing them natural long-distance communication and control over technology with their minds. Makers are able to do this through artificial methods.

3910505 wow, that looks so awesome!

Comment posted by Prince_Staghorn deleted Dec 23rd, 2014
Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

3910750 wait until you see what I have planned after i'm done covering the Clans.

th-thump. Th-Thump. TH-THUMP. TH-THUMP

3910807 the hell i that (I don't watch Dragonball)

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

3910826 it's a giant angry monkey that can fire lasers from its mouth.

that' pretty much its entire thing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8