Galactic Exploration 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Reddened Chaos
Group Admin

Data Log Entry 001: Mecha
This is Red, reporting in, to attempt to craft a data log entry, for the various Mecha suits, that we use here aboard the Comet I'll be using one of my own as a basic example.

My Personal Gundam: The Moon Breaker

Gundams are special, in that they can be very versatile, in what they wield, and what they can do. My Moon Breaker, is among the most versatile, in it's armaments, and it's abilities. Unlike a subset of mecha that I will mention later, Mine, and most, can't Transform, Some Gundams can. Mine, can't, but, it's abilities, and weaponry more than make up for it. Below, will be a detailed list of it's armaments, from the original versions of the Gundam Mk 2.

Armaments
Beam Saber
The only fixed armament of the suit are two beam sabers for close combat, which, like the ones of the original RX-78-2 Gundam, were stored in recharge racks on the backpack of the suit when not needed. While I used beam sabers of type XB-G-1048L, the Solar Team used the type A*E-Br*G-Sc-L. Both types however had their power rated at 0.45 MW.
Beam Rifle
Since beam rifles were now a common equipment of most mobile suits, the Mk-II was also equipped with one as its main armament. Again different types of the rifle were used by myself, and the Solar Team, with the former using the model BOWA*XBR-M-86-C2, while the latter outfitted the suit with a A*E-Br*XBR-87-C beam rifle. Each rifle had its power rated at 2.6 MW and was powered by a replaceable e-pac, with two spare e-pacs stored in the shield of the suit.
Clay Bazooka
A projectile-firing bazooka, as its name indicates, the clay bazooka was originally designed to fire adhesive rounds which immobilize enemy machines rather than destroying them outright. However, this weapon can fire several different types of ammunition, and it's normally used with conventional explosive shells. Like the hyper bazooka it was clip-fed and capable of carrying seven rounds per clip plus 1 round in its chamber. Again additional clips could be stored on the rear skirt armor storage rack.
Hyper Bazooka
For heavy firepower, the Mk-II could carry a large hyper bazooka, which was clip-fed and capable of carrying seven rounds per clip plus 1 round in its chamber. Additional clips could be stored on the rear skirt armor storage rack. As with nearly all the other weapons, different types of the bazooka were used by the two groups, with Me using an H-Baz-85-Gry/Ver.045 bazooka, while the Solar variation used a model of type H-Baz-87-A*E/Ver.004.
Shield
As with most other mobile suits, the Mk-II carries a single physical shield for defense on its left arm. While I use a shield of type RX*M-Sh-*VT/S-00018, the AEUG's Gundam shield is of type RX*M-Sh-VT/S-001.
Vulcan Pod
Although the Mk-II didn't mount the standard vulcan guns on the head, it is able to be outfitted with a 60mm 2-barrel vulcan pod on its head, capable of carrying a total of 1400 rounds. The vulcan guns are housed in the left side with two firing ports, while the right side functions as a balancer and magazine. This optional weapon was developed because installation space in the head unit could not be reserved for mounting the vulcan guns.

yes, I know, it's Confusing to read at times...but, that's as detailed as that will get. As stated, My Gundam is outfitted with two beam sabers, a beam rifle, a bazooka, and vulcan gattling gun mounted at the head. along with it's shield of course. It's thruster power, like many, is quite powerful, able to zip around the battle field, at quick speeds, and it's capable of unassisted Atmospheric entry and exit, enabling both land and space missions. I will continue to make Data Log Entries, describing some of the differences in other mecha, such as the Transformers, or specialized Mecha.

Data Log Entry 001 - END

Reddened Chaos
Group Admin

3830758 What? what's wrong?

Comment posted by Reddened Chaos deleted Nov 25th, 2014
Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

3830765 it's not showing up.

also, check out the first aliens you encounter

Reddened Chaos
Group Admin

3830773 GAH. I don't get why you people say it's not showing up!!! It's showing up fine on my end. Nighty said it wasn't showing up...
http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-18/art/dwg3-gundam-mk-ii-titans.jpg
Paste that in the address bar and see if it works. open it in a new tab.

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

3830818 took me to an entire website

Reddened Chaos
Group Admin

3830823 what the hay...I don't get it...it's working fine for me...

Reddened Chaos
Group Admin

3830830 Look it's the Titan's Gundam Mk. II. just look that up.

Reddened Chaos
Group Admin

3830841 That's it. I've been using the picture that's of the rendered art from Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3.

Comment posted by Reddened Chaos deleted Nov 25th, 2014
Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

3830900 well, I used a different website.

Reddened Chaos
Group Admin

3830916 Yeah. the Gundam Wiki...that's where I got the main stats for it's armaments...should I just change the picture? or try and give a different one?

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

3830944 I just gave you a good picture

Reddened Chaos
Group Admin

3830949 True...tell me, does the following picture show up though

If this shows up, I'll switch the picture on my thread to this one. if it does not, then I'll switch it to the one you posted.

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

3830974 It shows up, but it's tiny

Reddened Chaos
Group Admin

3830978 ....Weird.....it's large for me...ah buck it I'll just use your picture...

Enderquake
Group Admin

Yeah, pictures are screwy lately.

Oooh, this sounds fun... I must admit, I have some plans I intend to implement involving a heavily modified Exo-Toa, some Bohrok bits, and a few other things...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22