The Life of A Wanted Changeling Series! 83 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

You know thinking on it, this title is far too accurate. I mean I'm pretty sure Bugze's been mauled by at least half the forest's population by the end of the season.

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here brining you another episode review! This time we shall see how Bugze deals with a angry Ursa Major and the results of his little rage spell.

This episode starts off with Bugze thinking in one of those 'I'm so screwed I don't even care' tone about the giant bear the size of a skyscraper.

The Ursa Major is one of the many reasons I'm glad to be on good old Earth and not Equestria people. Here we have regular sized bears that can maul us, and not giant sized ones that'll make Godzilla look tiny in comparison. The nightmare fuel from that makes me happy no random portal is opening up near me anytime soon.

Anyway, Nightshade manages to not see the giant freaking bear and asks Bugze what the loud roar was. Bugze, not wanting to put Nightshade in danger, just tells her that nothing is wrong and to get back into The Inventory. She looks at him with suspicion at first, but then just smiles at him and literally jumps into The Inventory.

God Nightshade is too adorable for her own good. The amount of awing from this one I do is...well its a lot.

So with The Inventory back with him Bugze begins to come up with ideas to deal with the giant monster. Of course he realizes that the Ursa Major is a giant monster, and if any of those classic movies he watched back in the hive have taught him, its that to defeat a giant monster you need a giant monster!

So he activates the RCV and calls upon the powers of Smaug...then Godzilla...then Insecinsectosaurus from Monsters vs Aliens (terrible movie by the way). But of course none of those work and even the mares who are still conscious comment on how dumb it was.

Bugze simply sighs to himself and tries to think of another plan. Luckily he has plenty of time since the Ursa Major is moving towards them with a slasher movie monster speed of 'walking menacingly' for some reason. Eventually Bugze comes up with a plan and tells the conscious mares (aside from Twilight who's still KO'd) that he's gonne charge up a teleport spell to get them out of here.

Of course Applejack is understandably suspicious and question how if they know he'll actually do it. Bugze sighs at this and explains how its his vow to help those who can't protect themselves and that due to his actions they are defenseless. So he is going to protect them and get them out of here away from the angry mama bear.

So with a quick RCV 'look a distraction' Bugze charges up the spell and manages to send everybody away to safely...well we assume that given Teleport's reputation.

Good: +5 Saving mares from your mistake

What, he did save their lives. I doubt a fight between him and the Ursa would have left that field in tact and the ponies would have just be collateral in the grand scheme of things really.

Anyway, Bugze turns to face the Ursa Major and tries to talk things out. Course this just turns into Bugze scolding the Ursa Major for not keeping better control of her son. Of course this goes about as well as you expect it to go and the Ursa attacks. Not wanting to cause any damage to the area Bugze closes his eyes and awaits his fate...only for nothing to happen.

Opening his eyes he sees Fluttershy keeping the Major at bay with her Stare.

She tells Bugze how she believes there is good in him and that he just needs to control his anger. She also says how she's still mad at him for beating up the Ursa, but she'd be willing to forgive a friend so long as they said sorry for what they've done.

Awww...that's the Element of Kindness in action people!

Bugze promises to apologize the next time he sees the Ursa (did we ever do that, I can't remember?) and after the Ursa Major is calmed down and leaves Bugze gives Fluttershy and big ol'hug. She returns it, and after awhile he teleports away...to about fifty feet in the air.

As physics slowly start to take action, the one thing on his mind is...did Fluttershy call him Hoody?

Okay so I couldn't think of a good nickname for her to give him and it was the first thing to come to my head, sue me! You all try coming up with a relatable nickname for a guy with no head wearing hood!

Anyway this episode was a nice little epilogue to the last arc. Not as impactful however, and I actually even forgot about it. I always thought Bugze just teleported to [REDACTED] after everything that happened hehehe....

So...here's the Title Segment! What? I can't come up with a clever segway every time.

Favorite Moment:

"Okay Daddy!" She then proceeds to take off The Inventory and she puts it on the ground. She then looks at you with an adorable smile and then she... literally jumps into The Inventory. You sigh in relief and put The Inventory back.

I'm weak to adorableness, okay!?

Embarrassing Moment:

Hoody

I should have been able to come up with a better nickname for him. Seriously, 'Hoody' is so plain it hurts!

Welp that's it for this review! Reply if you have any questions concerning this chap, for me in general, or to just tell me what you thought of this chapter as well! See ya all tomorrow with the next ep!

The Karma Counter:

Good: 44
Evil: 66

Plot Hole Count: 5

Rating: 6.5/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1