The Life of A Wanted Changeling Series! 83 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

Ah the very first [FIXED] chapter. For those of you who've forgotten, for a good while I would post the unedited version of a episode, then later upload the edited version. Hence why some episodes have the [FIXED] next to it, and this is the very first one.

Besides that this chapter...brings nothing really.

I mean the only thing of notice is that we find out how Applejack can always tell Bugze's a changeling, via Twilight magical BS!

But seriously that's the only thing this chapter offers. I only used one comment for some reason even though there were plenty of other good ones, and it ends with Bugze wondering how to help Applejack.

I don't even have a favorite moment or anything for this chapter! Heck the embarrassing moment title can go to this whole episode since it offers so little and practically does nothing. So the rating for this will be low, but by far it is not one of the worse episodes of this season. Just one of the weakest ones.

No title segment for today since, as I said, nothing happens this episode. So I'll just see ya all for tomorrows review!

Rating: 2/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1