The Life of A Wanted Changeling Series! 83 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

It's the return of the overused exclamation points...WITH A VENGENCE!

Now this episode is a bit iffy with me. On one hand it gives us one of our longest running gags/plot devices in the series, but on the other hand nothing much happened anyway.

I mean there was a bit of some stuff going on with Applejack and Rarity finding Bugze.

Now before I continue with that I need to bring this up...how in the hell did they get in? I mean Bugze took down the only bridge there and built a book fort blocking the only entrance in. I mean we can assume Rarity teleported in with Applejack, and that Applejack was strong enough to push down the fort. But come on people they just showed up with no warning!

I know I'm mocking myself here, but that just means I know my faults. Seriously I could have at least mentioned that Applejack pushed the door open or something.

Anyway, besides that and some running gags not much happens. Well...I mean besides the fact that I had Bugze teleport into Luna's bathroom.

I will not lie to you guys, this chapter had a completely different ending all written out. Originally it was gonna end with Bugze and Applejack staring each other down while Rarity is nervously looking between them. But then Advent Link came up with this great great idea of poor Bugze being teleported to Luna's bathroom.

Now while I'm sure they had a literal teleport in mind, I figured it would be funnier for him to be outside the bath. Plus I was still a bit avoidant of anything that could be consider 'inappropriate' at the time. Stupid I know considering the kind of jokes I use now, but hey I had no idea how the genera rating worked back then.

Hell I still think the moderators are constantly checking my stuff ala illuminate for a mis-rating. My paranoia people, gotta love how it makes me think.

Anyway, this episode is basically all meh to me. On to the Title Segment!

Favorite Moment:

You are either in a Luna fan bathroom or...YOUR IN PRINCESS LUNA'S BATHROOM, AND SHES IN HERE WITH YOU. You really really Hate lady luck right now.

Anything involving best princess and Bugze in a funny situation is always gonna make it here. And since that happens very rarely in this series I will make those moments!

Embarrassing Moment:

You silently cheer in your head when suddenly you feel an itch on your snout(that's what there called...right?) You try to cover you snout before you sneeze, but its to late.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Not only did I second guess that a horse's snout (or at least a horse like creature) is called a snout on the internet for everyone to read, and I also made a sneeze in big bold thought without proper dialogue formatting. Geeze sometime I wonder if my past self ever had a clue as to what 'proper grammar' is.

Then again my present self isn't so better either hehehe...

The Beginning of a Running Gag:

Oh snap, they're looking for you. Time to stealth it up Metal gear style.

You closed your eyes when you used your teleport, and you can't see a thing. But for some odd reason, it is now extremely hot and you hear singing. You open your eyes to see that you are in a bathroom.

This episode marks the beginning of Bugze using cardboard boxes as a means to sneak around! I honestly didn't think this would become a running gag, but go figure it did! Ever since this episode every time Bugze's needed to sneak into somewhere a box has always been nearby!

And, one of our best and most used running gags/plot devices is brought in! Introducing: 'The improper location Teleportation' spell! Every single time Bugze has ever teleported he has ended up either in a worse situation or only a few feet away from the past danger. It only ever works in times of dire need, so its perfect for non-stop jokes.

May the bad teleporting never end!

Welp that's it for this review! Reply if you have any questions concerning this chap, for me in general, or to just tell me what you thought of this chapter as well! See ya all tomorrow with the next ep!

Rating: 4.5/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1