Super Smash Ponies 248 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Ok so a few years back, I made a list of the game characters I wanted to fill the five DLC slots for Smash Ultimate and since three of the five characters have been revealed.

So I thought about doing another list, of who I think should fill out the last two slots, so with that here are my final two DLC slot picks.

1. Travis Touchdown

I've already talked to death about Travis and what his move set would be, but since No More Heroes 3 was announced for release in 2020, I think now would be a good time to promote the game by having the protagonist appear as a playable fighter in the Smash Ultimate.

2. Doomguy/Doomslayer

Ever since I heard a rumour that Doomslayer was going to be added to Smash Ultimate, I wanted it to be real so bad. I think that Doomslayer's moveset would revolve around the different weapons from the Doom games: Super Shotgun, Chainsaw, Rocket launcher and Plasma gun and for the final smash I think he should pull out the BFG or summon the Cyberdemon to attack his opponents. Also since the Doom games have been released on the Switch I think I would be a good idea for the protagonist in Smash as a form of crossover.

3. Tracer

Ok:twilightsheepish:, I really don't have must to justify putting Tracer on my list. I just think that since Blizzard's been giving their licence to Hasbro and Lego, I thought that Blizzard might give Nintendo the opportunity to use one of their properties in Smash Ultimate.

And there you have it there are my picks for the last two DLC slots, those are my thoughts on remain DLC for Smash Ultimate:raritywink: and I would be happy to hear you ideas, again please be discreet:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1