Super Smash Ponies 248 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

With the return of Ryu, Cloud and Bayonetta to the Smash bros roster, I've been thinking about what other third party characters could be added to the roster, so here are my pick for possible DLC for Smash Bros roster, keep in mind this is just my opinion and if I have got something wrong please inform me discreetly.

My first pick is Amaterasu from Okami,

I think that goddess of the sun would be a good addition the Smash Bros roster, the Okami games have always been published of Nintendo consoles, I have a few ideas for a moveset, for example her neutral could be a simple three hit attack using her claws and teeth, for her forward, back and up smash could have her use the disk on her back to attack with, and for her final smash she could use the celestial brush to attack her opponent.

My next pick is Yu Narukami from Persona 4,

To quote the Youtuber Professor Thorgi "the Persona games are owned by Atlus and Atlus is owned by SEGA and the Shin Megami games have close ties with Nintendo" so its not too far fetched to see any character from the Persona series in Smash and Persona is no stranger to fighting games Persona 4 Arena and Blazblue Cross Tag Battle being a good examples, since I've only been exposed to Persona 4, my pick would have to be Yu Narukami, personally any of the main characters from Persona 4 would be Ok but I'm picking Yu because he's the character you play as in the game, I think Yu and his persona Izanagi would play the same way as Rosalina & Luma attacking at the same time, I don't have any ideas for a moveset, if anyone can think of anything I would love to hear them.

My next pick is Viewtiful Joe from his self-titled game,

I think Viewtiful Joe would be a welcome addition to the Smash Bros roster, his game is a side scrolling beat em up so there is a lot to work with in terms of moveset and for Joe's final smash he transport his opponent to Movieland, summon his mech Six Machine and attack his opponent.

My next pick is Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes,
I already talked about a possible moveset for Travis, here's the link: Travis Touchdown moveset prediction
But I will add justification for putting Travis on here, all the No More Heroes games have been on Nintendo consoles.

My next pick is Phoenix Wright from Ace Attorney,

The only reason I have for putting Phoenix on my list is because he was in Marvel vs Capcom 3:twilightsheepish:, So the moveset for Phoenix would just be rehash of his one from Marvel vs Capcom 3, I don't have a lot to say on this entry:twilightsheepish:

My next pick is Goku from Dragonball Fighters Z,

I the only justification I have for putting Goku on here, is that Dragonball Fighters Z is being ported to the Nintendo Switch on September 28th, plus I think we need more Namco Bandi characters as playable characters, there are other anime characters I would like in Smash e.g. Luffy, Jotaro, Naruto and Ichigo, but Goku is the only one who has a good chance of getting in.

My next pick Shovel Knight from his self-title game,

What can I say that hasn't already been said, Shovel Knight has loads of weapons and abilities that would make a really good moveset, Shovel Knight had a amiibo made, how much proof do I need to provide to justify this pick.

Well, those are my picks, there are others like: Tracer from Overwatch, Dante from Devil May Cry, Banjo-Kazooie from their self-titled game, Sora from Kingdom Hearts, Zits from Battletoads, Sans from Undertale, Rayman from his self-titled, Crash from Crash Bandicoot, Raiden from Metal Gear and Sephiroth from Final Fantasy.
Let me know what you think of my picks:raritywink: and I would be happy to hear you ideas, again please be discreet:twilightsmile:

You forgot Shantae

I didn't forget Shantae:twilightblush:, I just haven't played any of her games and I don't know much about apart from she's a half-genie:twilightsmile:

Ah, okay. Just making sure

Amaterasu, Viewtiful Joe, and Phoenix Wright, not to mention how we already have Mega Man and Ryu?

What is this, Nintendo vs. Capcom? :derpytongue2:

Seriously, though, I kinda would also like to have those characters, I just really don't see that many Capcom characters getting in any time in the near future...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5