One-Shotober 2014 30 members · 97 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Dear mod, admin, or founder of Fimfiction.com,

“My name is (AKA The red knight), and I know I don’t deserve what I’m asking but I hope you would give me the courtesy of hearing my plea.

What I did was wrong I won’t deny, it was stupid, foolish, and pardon my french, a dick move. I know the excuse that I have ADHD is not a reasonable one, nor is me being new to social media. I thought that me playing a prank on the writers group would be a small thing, I did not think it would be taken so seriously, of course I suppose I didn’t think at all did I? I know you are busy people, but I appreciate all you have done. Your site gave me confidence in my writing skills, it allowed me to meet hordes of interesting individuals, it gave me hope in humanity, it helped me see that political differences don’t need to divide us because if we have a common pleasure (such as video games or in this case ponies) it doesn’t matter what we believe in if anything, but rather that we a amazing species. We could ascend to levels beyond our comprehension if everybody would unite under a banner no matter how small, but I’m getting of topic.
I could write a list on why I should not be banned, for example I could tell you guys I am only a fourteen year old boy who's new to media (never was much of a blogger before), that the alt after candyflanks was merely to tell people my email address or that I was seeking a misguided sense of justice, but lets face it. An apology these days is not something sacred, no it’s a word we use when we have fallen so hard and were stupid. But in the world of lets say Equestria, apologies fixes alot.

When Trixie was released from the alicorn amulet she asked for forgiveness and was given it, but it was not forgotten as shown in the comics. When Discord saw that he truly was a friend of Fluttershy, something he had never had before, he chose to stop being evil (I’ll mention Tirek soon) he too was forgiven, but his acts not forgotten as shown when the princess disappeared and everypony blamed him, he was forgiven when he betrayed the girls for Tirek and regretted it deeply. When Sunset Shimmer was forgiven by the girls for trying to destroy them she weeped for forgiveness, her acts were not yet forgotten of course and the student body still distrusted her. I am not saying I am to be forgiven like these people, I am not a cartoon character and have free will which I chose to abuse.

I know what I did was was wrong, stupid and a dick move of a asshole. I am not asking to be immediately banned and would take a temp ban that you people see fit, but what I am asking, no begging, for is that you please do not deprive me of your amazing site. So in conclusion I have only one thing to say. And I believe luna said it best.

I am very sorry

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2