Write For Fun, Not Fame 1,243 members · 5,498 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Well here is something Fun, would you like to try?
Well I has a beginning and I want to show it to you all;

Ponyville a beautiful and peaceful place. It has seen a lot of growth recently, it was now more of a small city, thanks in part to Princess Twilight Sparkles and her Council of Friendship. Ponyville is place of hard work, friendship and magic. A place that I should not be, especially right now.

Now I am going to show you what I did with it but you guys can use it how ever you want.

I am a human in a land full of colorful magic ponies with their god like rulers. My name is Jacob Wigglefread Hornsbea, as you can guess with a name like that I was picked on a lot when I was a kid, IT WAS HELL! I made due, but now is not the time for that. I wondered through the open streets of Ponyville with a cloak covering me completely. Even though they could not see my face they still greeted me kindly so I tried but I said nothing. Many did not bother to give me a second looked, if I tried I could pass for a small minator or a deform sytir. As I made my way to the open stall market I winning voice reached my ears.
One was a brown elderly stallion in a business suit with a graying mane. Just behind him was a young mare with pink fur, pearl pink mane where a diamond tier sat atop her head.
“But daddy,” A young mare whined. “The dress is made of blue spider silk.”
“Diamond! Don’t but daddy me!” The old stallion snorted. “It is just too much money! Ms. Rarity can make the same dress for half the money and make it look even better then what you saw.” He stomped his front hoof on the ground.
“Why would, I want something made by that blank flanks’ older sister.” She fumed and stomped her hoof on the ground.
I had to slip pass them with a simple. “Excuse me.” I spoke softly to the two of them as I passed. What I did not notice is that the young mare took offense to me walking past her. She grabbed the edge of my cloak and gave it a strong pull. I toppled back and hit the ground with a thud. The wind was driven out of my lugs and I was gasping on the ground.
“Diamond, just because your mad dose not mean you can take it out on other ponies!” The stallion shouted.
“Daddy!” She shouted.
“Don’t Daddy me!” He roared.
“It’s Binder!” She shouted.
The older stallion looked from her daughter and then me. “Binder...” They both backed away. “Run Diamond, get the guards.”
Binder that’s what the ponies call me and I am Public Pony Enemy Number 1.
I forced myself to stand and then pulled out a loop of wire from my pants pocket. It opened up into a circle that I stumbled over to. I brought my foot down on the ground and the wire. The wire lit up and the ground with in the circle started to shimmer and a mass of insect like creatures spewed forth. They were roughly pony in sharp black insect like bodies were jagged covered in holes, pointed oval like wings they all had sharp white teeth and sharp saber like horns on their heads.
“Sorry.” I breathed to the closet one.
It’s blue eyes did not look way form the mass of running ponies. “It’s OK,” He said quietly. “We will cover you just get what you need.” He told me before he and the others began to lung after the scattering ponies.
Now you must be wondering why was I hiding? Why am I Public Pony Enemy Number 1? In this land they value good things right, harmony right and friendship above all else, right. Well as long as you are friends with right kind of creature. I am friends with creatures know as Changeling and the pony don’t like them. The Changeling have decide to help me get home and I wanted to help them going extinct. The ponies think I’m some sort of evil wizard that made black deals with monsters.
But I had to be here I had to get back what I lost.

Use it on this threat or in a story I just what to see what fun come form it.
Well what do you think?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1