Why? 476 members · 1,771 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hi, I just entered this group just so to submit this story, and MAYBE get an answer.

Before I begin, I have nothing against the story or the author.
It's well written. The grammar is correct. The style is good.
I have no real critics besides the fact that I don't like this kind of humor.

However, I can't understand how a greenhorn COMPLETELY OUT OF NOWHERE managed to hit so many views so fast with HIS FIRST ONE-SHOT!:twilightangry2:
Yes, the only reason why I'm angry is that I'm jealous.:ajsleepy: But still!

This story hasn't featured in any group. The author didn't have any Follower (now they're 42). The joke wasn't even original!
And yet, this 2000 words Slice of Life got over 4000 views and 400 likes. How? WHY?!:twilightoops:

Again, I don't want to belittle the story or its author. There's nothing wrong with them. I'm actually following just to see if his/her next story will be as popular.

What do you think?

However, I can't understand how a greenhorn COMPLETELY OUT OF NOWHERE managed to hit so many views so fast with HIS FIRST ONE-SHOT!:twilightangry2:

However, I can't understand how a greenhorn COMPLETELY OUT OF NOWHERE

greenhorn

Look who's talking, greenhorn. Might want to get a little more experience yourself until you call someone that, makes it sound like you're jelly.

What I wrote

Yes, the only reason why I'm angry is that I'm jealous.:ajsleepy: But still!

5681434 What you wrote

makes it sound like you're jelly.

Ya think?:duck:

And yes, I know that I'm a greenhorn too (I've called myself that way several times.) and I mean no offense by it.

Read it a bit too fast and thought it said the opposite basically. It's nine thirty in the morning and I'm studying for midterms, not the most coherent right now. Sorry 'bout that.

Nah, it's fine. Made a good laugh out of that, actually.:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5