Sonata Dusk 1,429 members · 642 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I actually feel bad for Sonata. I was hoping that maybe that Sonata maybe could have that part in her heart wanting her to stop all the bad things she ever did. I can even feel it in my heart she has may have that part in her heart.

Cryosite
Group Admin

Even after what we've seen, there's still a part of me that believes she can be good. Or is good, despite her origins and/or actions. (Am I being too positive?) I spent half the movie wondering if she'd reform one way or another. And in a way i think it's still possible. With the Dazzlings presumably alive at the end and the stinger at the end ensuring the continuation of stories in this universe, who knows, maybe we'll see them again. If so, Sonata might see redemption just yet. :heart:

In the meantime, I dedicate this song to everyone's favorite Siren:

3666161 Yeah... I guess there is a soft spot in my heart that feels bad for her.

3666183 I'm glad that you agree.

I hope she gets reformed, it would be a shame if she doesn't. She has so much potential as a future character

Tennis Match Fan
Group Contributor

3666071 I feel like it was her backstory that dragged her down. She was born an evil siren. If she had been dragged into this by Adagio and Aria, it would have been different. That's why I use a different headcanon, instead of the siren thing the movie laid out.
I was hoping that Sonata (and possibly Adagio) would turn good at the end. :pinkiesmile:

3666265 I know right and I can just feel it in my heart.

3666303 Sonata yes, but Adagio I'm not sure about.

Cryosite
Group Admin

I'm having trouble figuring out what you actually said. Would you mind rephrasing it so that I can understand it, please?

3666558 Um... I just feel bad for Sonata because I feel she might need the chance for redemption. If she wasn't always evil you know.

Tennis Match Fan
Group Contributor

3666347 I say Adagio too because as the leader of the group, she might flip over to the good side.

3669049 Well perhaps. But Sonata's a more likely possible.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13