The Mastery Engine 13 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
The Mastery Engine
Group Admin

The Admins:

Garnot

Garnot is the grand-poobah of the project, but has been struck with an unpleasant case of death – and by death I mean lack of internet access. Pretty much the same around these parts.

Anyway. The whole group was his idea. Bow before his great wisdom!

InquisitorM

Depending on who you talk to, I am the very voice of reason or evil incarnate. Either way, my talent is to have a different way of looking at things than almost anyone else. I love to be questioned, but I do not suffer disrespect easily.

While I am a reasonable skilled author in my own right with multiple stories posted to both Equestria Daily and The Royal Guard, my presence here is one of emotional support and development. I am more interested in why you write and what your personal barriers are, that how well you can write. Still, you can be sure that I have an opinion on just about everything when it comes to writing, and that I love to share it when asked.

Prak

While I post the occasional story update, I spend most of my time helping other authors. In addition to having dozens of editing credits to my name, I am also a founding member of The Royal Guard, and I post a series of fic review blogs on the side. I am also an effective sounding board for ideas. My greatest strengths—aside from grammar—are my proficiencies for pacing and long-term planning.

thesecret1

Hello!

I'm thesecret1, an admin for The Mastery Engine. I believe I'm a (relatively) skilled writer with a few stories behind my belt, and I'll be more than happy to share any tips or tricks with you. I'm also a pretty friendly guy, so feel free to message me about anything.

As for the more unpleasant side of things... Did I mention I'm an admin? Break the rules (written or unwritten ones) and I'll make sure there are consequences. Remember that a simple apology goes a long way to mitigating those, though!

Have fun.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1