Evil Ponies are the Best Ponies 59 members · 36 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Star Brush
Group Admin

So I want to do this story with the crusaders becoming monsters after a failed attempt in ghastly gorge to get daring cutie marks. If you want to read, then you can and can just go down, because I will post what I have gotten so far. Also, the first chapter from the monster's who changed the crusaders into monster point of view. :pinkiecrazy: So read and tell me whatever you like! Except if it is being a meanie comment that has nothing constructive about it. So I'm not taking a "This is stupid you shouldn't do it, for an answer.

Enjoy! :pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep within Ghastly Gorge:

Two mares and one stallion sat in a small room together, heads leaned closely together talking. They each sat on a chair next to a table. Although some of the chair’s were altered for their “special” appearances, mostly the chairs were wider though, except for one, that one was in a fish tank. One mare had a light, minty green coat, with a pure white mane. She had fins sprouting out of her hooves, scales subtly starting near the middle of each of her hooves. She had a certain beauty that could not be described, that could only be described as perfection. Next to the beautiful mare stood a dirty stallion, with rippling muscles and sharp looking eyes. He had a dark brown coat and a hazel colored mane. His were pointed and had a more wolfish look to them, in fact, his whole complexion carried a wolfish look, right down to sharp, pointed, teeth. The third pony was a mare, well, almost mare. She had a the body of a average looking mare, with a dark blue coat, and a dusty purple mane. But her torso was one of a spider’s. It was a sleek, shiny, black. She had six blood red eyes, and she had a look that she was not one to be mean to. In all, they made a very odd trio. What was more odd was what they were talking about.

“I’m telling you! The ponies are planning on getting rid of the gorge! We’ve got to stop them!” The minty green mare exclaimed.

“Why do you think that?” The mare/spider said with a hiss.

“Because! I even heard them talking about it!” She told them with panicked eyes.

“When?” The spider mare asked with a smirk.

“Well, um, it was when, um, I heard them? The mare answered feebly.

“Your just making it up just like the time you got everyone scared about a landslide making the gorge’s roof starting to fall down!”

“Hey! That acorn looked a lot like a rock from the ceiling!”

“As if! It was orange!”

“A very DARK orange!”

“Aqua, Widow, stop fighting. It’s giving me a headache.” The wolfish stallion told them in a blunt and tired voice.

“Easy for you to say, Howler, your not the one talking to a doofus.”

“Hey! I heard that!”

“Duh, I wanted you too.”

“Your so MEAN!”

“Well it’s hard not to tease somepony whose uncle is a goldfish. And that is not a figure of speech!”

“Uncle Bob is very sensitive about goldfish’s reputation!”

“Well I can see someone inherited Uncle Bob’s goldfish dumbness!”

“Oh it’s on!”

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1