OC Life Stories 299 members · 497 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I need Adult,filly and colt oc for a upcoming story if you want your oc to be in it just put there name,backstory,personality,race,appearance and wether you want a big part of small part in the story for me so I don't get any of them incorrect and if your wandering the story is about a child who's captured by mercenaries and trained to kill in a war.

5185202 My OC's name is Knight'n Gale (pronounced Nightingale, as in tbe bird) He is a dark gray earth pony stallion with a black spikey mane with red spiked bangs combed to the side. His tail is short and spiked and features the same color scheme. His cutie mark is a blue shield with a black Nightingale bird. His cutie marks meaning is as followed: The nightingale bird represents his powerful and commanding voice and the shield represents his fighting skills and his nature to protect innocent lives and to fight for what he believes in. So basically a commanding knight/guard/protector. He is also 25 years old and is about half the size of Big Mac, which would make him a little bit taller than Applejack.

He is a part of Princess Luna's Night Guard. hence his name being Knight'n Gale. He is very obedient to his commander and very loyal to both Princesses but mainly Luna. While not being a bat-pony, he is very skilled in fighting and sword using skills, making him a very reliable pony to have in combat. He is one of the more powerful earth ponies in the Lunar Guard but not the best. His main weapon is a sword emblazoned with Luna's crescent moon cutie mark, but can use other weapons such as spears, shields and halberds.

While off duty, he likes to hang out with his friends. His friends include some of the other Lunar Guards, Dr.Hooves, Vinyl Scratch and Minuette. He likes dubstep, and likes to drink liquer, but he is most definitely not an alcoholic. His favorite drink is the Apple Family's Apple Cider, both alcoholic, and non-alcoholic. He likes to bowl and sing whenever given the chance.

Although being in the Lunar Guard he does have some weaknesses. For instance, he has no left rear leg, due to a battle about 5 years ago. A spear had gone right through the leg, which is why he now wears an artificial leg. He can also be prideful.

He also lost his wife, and only son in the battle for he was defending them during a raid by a gang of thieves while living in darker parts of Canterlot. It is this experience th at drove him to join the Lunar Guard, so he can make sure nothing like what happened to him, happens to others.

His personality is as followed, Kind, Loyal, smetimes arrogant, mostly honest, energetic (more energetic than Applejack, less than Rainbow Dash), creative, mostly passive unless he is on duty as a Lunar Guard.

Here is a picture of my OC WITHOUT his Lunar Guard Armor:
Here is a picture of my OC WITH his Lunar Guard Armor:
Seeing as how he is a Lunar Guard you can give him either a moderate or a small role

Name: Drafting Wysteria

Race: Amalgation of different beings, originally a unicorn pony

Origin/Biography: oldest, and only, bastard son of High Hopes, one of the head researchers of Canterlot, he had a romantic affair with a prostitute in Baltimare who got pregnant with his son. She died after giving birth because she had a medical condition that sapped all of her strength away while giving birth.

Ever since, High Hopes has tried everything in his power to raise the colt to be an educated member of society who anyone would look up at, sadly for the good doctor, thanks to the local gossip of the death of the mother, he was always ridiculed, bullied and sometimes, beaten by other ponies. The doctor, being a pony of the mind not brawn, was afraid and furious at what his son was experiencing and suffering at the hoofs of those he called "ignorants".

However, Hopes was angered and shocked when his son told him that Firefly, Hopes' only daughter started spreading rumours and making some bullies torment and beat him. That day, Hopes and his tormented son committed something nopony would even dare think.

High Hopes, with anger in his heart, succumbed to the temptation of dark magic before he forced himself unto his daughter, defiling her from her purity and innocence. Before Hopes could finish his act, he tried to feel how the black magic that coursed his blood felt, he cast his first black magic spell at his daughter only for her to use the last of her strength to divert it, only for the spell to hit Wysteria that witnessed the defilment of his sister.

The spell sent the, back then, 12 year old colt, flying towards a wall. The spell started to deform his skin as it slowly started to decay and fall apart. Without even thinking, High Hopes destroyed Firefly before galloping towards his son who was in agony thanks to the black magic coursing through the colts skin and fur.

The broken-hearted stallion saw the black magic coursing through his son slowly kill him as he screamed in pure agony, High Hopes couldn't do anything to help him, let alone save him.

The racket he did as he defiled his daughter managed to alert a noisy neighbour he had, the 65 year old mare entered the house, she always had a clinging suspicion that the doctor was up to no good.

She gasped at the scene of the headless Firefly and Wysteria who barely had any skin left on his upper right foreleg. That managed to alert Hopes that he wasn't alone, he fasted another black magic spell on the old mare as she was forcefully dragged towards him. He had now a chance to save his sons life by transplanting the curse to the old mare.

He casted yet another dark spell on the old mare only for the magic to make her insides swell and explode, the spilt blood that now decorated most of the room, somehow, managed to stop the curse on Wysteria as the skin slowly started to heal quickly, leaving no trace of the previous grotesque horror his skin once was.

It seemed that the curse would only rot Drafting Wysterias' skin and fur, but nothing else. With a new growing madness swelling up insides High Hopes' brain, he proceeded to find any being that he could detach limbs from and, with surgery, attach to his son.

Decades later, Drafting Wysteria with the guidance of his now insane father, managed to study all sorts of black magic spells as well as their effects on living and dead things.

Unlike his father, Drafting Wysteria despite everything that happened to him, remained sane enough to gain a deep and intense fascination with psychology and sociology. But with his deformed and grotesque physique he couldn't go outside to the open world without having "ignorant" ponies scream before calling the Royal guard on him.

With no option but to leave, Drafting took his father with him and left Canterlot and traveled the most uninhabitable place for ponies, the Everfree Forest where both stayed.

Fortunately for him, the supply of stupid Diamond Dogs never ran short, allowing Drafting to understand how the brain and all of its connects work.

Magical talents: an expert in black magic, Drafting is very proficient at making incurable hexes or horrifying curses, he has also casted very specific magical conditions on his body that allow him to know if an organ is failing so he could remove it once he manages to get a spare.

Mental talents: a passionate practitioner of psychology, Drafting knows how to peacefully coerce most beings to do his bidding, unless they know what his intentions are. He's also a master of speech, making it impossible to tell if he's lying or not (unless you use magic), but he's a being of his word and will always give you what he promised as well as how he promised.

Goal: Drafting would be happy if he could shape an innocent filly or colt to be a killer at a young age, that way he could insert his conscious spirit and mind into that body, allowing him to gain something he never had: a sense of normality.

Sure I would love to use him he could be the trainer of the mercenaries

5185202 You still need OCs?

Here, I got one! I don't really care what kind of a role you give him, heck, you could make him comedic relief of you want. Up to you really.

Dusk- Bat pony. Midnight Blue coat and 3 shades of blue for name and tail.
*Dusk used to live alone as a colt in a cave deep in the badlands. He would often fight against wild beasts to defend himself. He would often resort to stealing good from the animals in the wild. His main diet however, consisted of fruits.

As he grew, he learned to be more civilized and was able to secure a small home in Canterlot after earning money from selling things found in the dangerous parts of the badlands such as rare fruits and plants.

Since then, he's been able to apply to the royal guard and was, at first, mocked for his habits. While being a civilized pony, he would sometimes still behave like he was in the wild on some occassions. Eventually though, he was able to use that to his advantage, easily taking down his opponents due to his practice with beasts in the wild.

He was later appointed captain of his own squad of guard, all masters of stealth and silence.

*Dusk is normally silly and random, but gets serious when needed. He always prioritized those he cares for and will always do whatever he can for them. He also hates cheese.

Well then I guess I'll make him a captain of a unit also a drill instuctor

Also I really do need a lot of oc's so could you spread the word?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9