OC Life Stories 299 members · 499 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I'm writing a Warhammer 40K crossover with Memoires of A Royal Guard (with permission) and I could use some OC's.

The Plot: The Lunar Knights have received a plead for aid from an Inquisitor in a hive city called Krautin, a major production site for supplies and munitions for the Imperial Guard. Despite having a less than friendly relationship, the Chapter answers the plea and sends the Third Company in the battle-barge Luna's Wrath. The Third Company's objectives are to secure the Inquisitor and to bring the Emperor's retribution to the traitors who have caused Krautin Hive to turn away from the light of the Alicorns.

If you want your OC to have a Specific role leave it in the comment, it's no guarantee that they will be used as such but it may help. If you are unfamiliar with Warhammer 40K I will leave a few links to the wiki. Note: These people, places, events, and organizations are not straight up copies, they are changed and adapted to the universe I've created, the same will go for your OC if I deem in necessary.
P.S. It's going to be anthro if that matters to anybody.

Emperor of Ponykind
Imperium of Equestria
Inquisition
Imperial Guard
Hive City

I can give you a guards pony if you want

4708060 Sure, although there are a limited number of spots for that role in this fic due to it being focused on the Lunar Knights, my currently uploaded story, Fire and Iron, is more Guard focused.

Well you can use him anyway you want. I was just saying guard because I'm a guard fab to the core

4708110 Sure thing, can you give me a description?

Name: Cassius
A brown Pegasus with a dark green mane.

is a lazy person off the clock and is somewhat of a joker but when he's in combat he'll have your back.

4708129 Anything more? Seems kinda short.

Well, I'm not the best at making personalitys for my characters:twilightblush:

4708148 So can I fill in the blanks myself then?

Sure but tell me when you use him :3

I'll keep an eye just incase

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13