Block Breakers 243 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
PiercingSight
Group Admin

This is the thread in which we post questions designed to help you get your creativity muscle flexing. Obviously there is no right answer to any of these, but they're here just to give you ideas. Pssst! Don't take it too seriously. The point is to think outside the box, remember? ;P

What is the strangest ship you can think of?
Celestia is actually a secret identity. Who is she really?
To what degree is "Peeved" an Equestrian swear?
What's the weirdest super power you can think of?
If you put Luna in a room with an adorable kitten, what would happen?
If you could take any of your headcanons and make it canon, what would it be?
I wonder if Luna has ever walked in on an embarrassing dream. What sort of dream would be embarrassing? And to whom?
Rainbow Dash finds a word she doesn't understand in one of her books. She asks Twilight what it means. What is the word? What's Twilight's reaction?
Why did Celestia look so fed up in the recent Trixie episode?
Suddenly, one of the mane 6 is a baby and the rest have to take care of them. Who is it? What happens?

Sorry for being gone a while. Been working hard on some other projects. But I'm hoping to come out with more of these. :)

Applebloom and Rarity. Must be done in a comedic tone with tact or on the oppossite spectrum only for the shameless.
Take a guess~
I would think somewhere between S**t and D**m.
The ability to shoot an image of your face rapidly towards someone else, keeping an open channel of face projections allows you speak mind to mind.
Telepots to Everfree, keeps dropping kittens in the mirror pool. THE KITTENS HAVE BEEN DOUBLED!!!
Sunset Shimmer in the main cartoon.
Not getting too creepy here.) "SISTER, WE KNEW YOU LIKED CAKE, BUT THIS IS AN UNHEALTHY ROMANCE!"
"Why are you blushing? I just asked you what a Gootch is."
"Twilight, I practically raised you. I'm not upset you're trying to BS me, I'm upset you thought you could BS me."
"WHERE DID PINKIE GO? WHO TURNED ON THE STOVE? WAS IT PINKIE? RARITY DID YOU FIND THAT SPELL BOOK I ASKED YET? APPLEJACK, PLEASE TELL ME YOU FOUND SOMETHING THAT CAN CONTAIN HER! RAINBOW NO, YOU DON'T HIT BABIES WHEN THEY UPSET YOU! NO FLUTTERSHY WE CANNOT KEEP PINKIE THIS WAY!!"

1. Suddenly, one of the mane 6 is a baby and the rest have to take care of them. Who is it? What happens?

A: If Twilight had to take care of Pinkie as a foal, let's just say that the universe will need Rick n' Morty...

2. I wonder if Luna has ever walked in on an embarrassing dream. What sort of dream would be embarrassing? And to whom?

A; I'd like the idea of RD doing girly stuff like soaking in the spa hot tub while getting her hooves cleaned. Or Spike quoting the pony equivalent of Romeo and Juliet while serenading Rarity.

DH7

What is the strangest ship you can think of?

Mickey Mouse and Optimums Prime. Do not test me.

Celestia is actually a secret identity. Who is she really?

Bill Maher.

To what degree is "Peeved" an Equestrian swear?

To what degree is a raven like a writing desk?

What's the weirdest super power you can think of?

Being able to pull your arms off and beat people with them.
Oh, wait a minute . . .

If you put Luna in a room with an adorable kitten, what would happen?

It would keep staring at her, as if peering into the darkest depths of her soul, slowly driving her to the precipice of madness.

If you could take any of your headcanons and make it canon, what would it be?

Normally I argue against any sort of focus on romance seeping into canon, but the sheer WTF-ness is too good to pass up if we're given free reign here.

Pinky and Celestia become a couple.

Tons of people are going to think of their ships, making this a woefully unoriginal answer, but I can't think of a single bit of headcanon fodder that I care enough about for it to be appropriate for this answer. I tend to like world-building elements, but only in the stories that they were made for. I don't really have a headcanon for anything.

I wonder if Luna has ever walked in on an embarrassing dream. What sort of dream would be embarrassing? And to whom?

[Insert obvious Luna-walks-in-on-love-making trope.]

I'm going to go with Rainbow Dash, because Rainbow Dash seems like a character with a lot to hide from the world. She puts on this confident facade to hide her own insecurities, and I'm willing to bet that she's not the type to open up even when she really, really needs to. This would make an interesting premise if Luna were to somehow be convinced to be sworn to secrecy by Dash to not tell her friends about something that would be in her best interests for them to know.

The real trouble would be convincing the reader that someone as old as Luna would feel compelled to hold such information when the obvious thing to do would be to spill the beans.

Rainbow Dash finds a word she doesn't understand in one of her books. She asks Twilight what it means. What is the word? What's Twilight's reaction?

[Insert obvious reference to gutter-mindedness.]

Genocide. I would have Twilight explain to Rainbow Dash what the word, 'genocide' means.

Why did Celestia look so fed up in the recent Trixie episode?

Menstrual cramps.

Suddenly, one of the mane 6 is a baby and the rest have to take care of them. Who is it? What happens?

What happens depends less on which pony is infantized, and more on who the caretaker is. Rarity likely has experience with foals from being her sister's occasional caretaker, Applejack probably has even more experience taking care of Applebloom, seeing as she has no parents save for an elderly grandmother, Pinkie had a whole episode devoted to her learning how to cope with the task, and Fluttershy is used to carrying for all manner of creatures, so it's very unlikely that things would go awry with those four involved.

If we turn Twilight into a foal and want to turn it into a 'inexperienced caretaker' comedy of errors, then We'd probably have to go with someone like Rainbow Dash as the caretaker, as these are the only two of the group that could be possibly incapable of caring for an infant. If, however, we wanted to focus the conflict on the group trying to hide the fact that Twilight is a foal, then well, that can be done as well. Both would be fairly worn tropes, but screw it, it's all about execution.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4