Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 Crossovers 17 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
00RaiserGundam
Group Admin

Hey guys, 00RaiserGundam here. I got an idea here.

I am thinking about doing a Battle Force 5 crossover story. One in which Sunset Shimmer and the Humane Five become the Equestria Girls equivalent of the Battle Force 5. I am already leaning towards Sunset Shimmer being the leader (like Vert Wheeler), Rainbow Dash as Zoom's equivalent, Pinkie Pie as Spinner, and Rarity as Stanford.

I am having trouble deciding which roles I want to give Applejack and Fluttershy. Should I have Applejack as Agura and Fluttershy as Sherman? Or the other way around? The main issue is that Fluttershy is not really a perfect character fit for either of those roles.

If anyone has any ideas, I am all ears.

3486447 Hello, I am new and I have an idea if you are interested.
it still fits with your idea, Pinkie and Fluttershy could share a vehicle.

After BF5 saved the multiverse from the evil Primodiens Life happen and they were pulled in all directions.
Vandles have become trapped on their planet and the Zark are in completely dismantled.
The old Battle Keys have stopped working and Storm Shocks have stopped.
Sage is helping her people rebuild.
Hagura is helping her people in Africa after a natural disaster.
Zoom has taken over for Master Taciasue teaching a new generation of monks for the order of the Fling fist.
The Cortes brother are running their own game company.
AJ is running a ski resort back in Canada.
Standfet, can't really think of what happened to him.
But Tez diapered.
This leaves Vert, after his father's death he goes back to school and gets a degree.

Flash forward Vert is now a New PE teacher at Canterlot High but he still maintains HUB 2 in the bad part of Canterlot City with 6 cloned battle chips. He quickly gains nonliterary among students and staff everything seems normal until, Tez comes back and with him The Battle Keys start to work again and the Storm Shocks have followed him here. Unable to reach any one else Vert goes in to the next portal with Tez.

Now the girls know none of this but like all other student like Mr. Wheeler but one day with no warning he disappeared Sunset, and the other decide for find him and find the HUB 2. Pinkie while messing with the quantum computer get the girl's vehicles hybridized into new BF5 vehicles.
Before the girls could make any sense of this a portal opens up and Tez and Vert come through badly hurt.
Vert Now force to take a back seat, must send his students to fight the newest evil to threaten the Multiverse.
Will the new BF5 be enough to stop it?

How's that for an idea?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2