Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I've recently made a contest in a group I've made know as A Prompt A Day, Contests, And Reviews the following is the rules for the contests and such.
The due date is January 20, 2016. The theme is obviously using under used characters.
There's only two rules: 'Nothing rated M and you can't put in more than one entry in'. Feel free to enter stories you've already made before the contest was made and incomplete stories are aloud. The story must have at least 1,000 words.
The Story You're Entering Must Not Have Any Of The Following Characters:
-The Mane Six as a main character (if they're a secondary character, we'll take it).
-Sunset Shimmer as a main character (like before, if they're a secondary character, we'll take it).
-Luna or Celestia as a main character (this one is just like the ones above).
One you've published your work please put it in our Under Used Characters Contest Folder. Once you've put your story in this folder I'll read it and give you three scores: Originality, Grammar, and Over-All Enjoyment. You'll be given a score between 1 and 10 (10 being the best and 1 being the worst). I can tell you your score before the deadline if you want me to. The person with the highest combination will be first, and so on and so forth. This might be obvious, but I'm obviously the only judge for this contest.
The people with the top three scores will win and get prizes. Yes, there'll be prizes, they're just not to grand.
3rd Place: The person in third place will get a follow from me (if I'm not already following you) and will be featured in this group.
2nd Place: The person in second place will get what the person in third got plus they'll get too become an Adimin in this group.
1st Place: The person in first will what the person in second got plus they'll be featured in a thread in this group that just features them and their winning Fan Fiction. If they put a story in the Reviews folder in this group it'll automatically be reviewed next.
A person doesn't have to take the prize if they don't want it. They can even suggest another prize.
I hope some of you guys compete in this contest. And for everyone, may the odds be every in your favor.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1