Freedom VS Harmony 598 members · 308 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

Like it says in the title this thread is for all of you to make suggestion on changes I should make.

Feel like we should have a better front page? Tell me your idea and I will think of something.

Want more varieties of stories? Tell me and I will add more folders for you to add them.

My goal is to make this a friendly group where we can talk to each other and discuss things as well as enjoy a good story.

5650388 I'm not good at this kind of stuff...:twilightsheepish:

Maybe we try some sort of weekly topic of discussion thread thingy, how about a group blog and thread for story ideas?

Could we try creating a story as a group or have a place to drop interesting art?:applejackunsure:

Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

I tried the write in section but it didn't really work. You can just post in its own thread though.

I don't think we have enough active members for a weekly discussion. What would we even talk about?

If you have any art you will like to share you can make the tread yourself or tell me and I will do it. I will sticky it.

I would love to make a group story. I have plenty ideas in the forums already but we still lack active members. Without a way to get them to join in and create a community that stuff would have to wait.

don't think we have enough active members for a weekly discussion. What would we even talk about?

We start with anything random and hope our shit-posting becomes more productive as times passes and more folks join.:ajsmug:

I would love to make a group story. I have plenty ideas in the forums already but we still lack active members. Without a way to get them to join in and create a community that stuff would have to wait.

We won't get anywhere if we don't start somewhere, I'm willing to help but not lead. :twilightsheepish:

Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

We have 300+ members. Less then 10 actually comment in the forums. We will need a 1000+ before we actually have enough people to make this an active forum.

Are you going to make the art thread or should I do it?

5650411 You make an art thread and i'll drop anything i find that's inspirational or relevant to the themes of the group. :twilightsmile:

5650425 Nice, now give it about a month or two and we should see an uptick in group activity! :pinkiehappy:

Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

Cool. Have you checked out the other threads? There might be something that interests you.

5650433 Not yet, I'm reading through all the stories first...:twilightblush:

Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

Again to all members I'm open to suggestions, actie discussion make me happy.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11