Equestrian Lantern Corps 195 members · 64 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

Title: Kilalaverse: MLP NextGen: The War of Light

Main characters: Mane Six, Spike, Kilala's OC's(see the character list here: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/Kilala97 )

Genre: Alternate Universe, Adventure, Romance(NSFW), Dark.

Cannon Placement: Many years after "Lanterns Of Equestria Blackest Night"
See here:
http://mlpblackestnight.deviantart.com/gallery/43129535/Stuff-Related-to-the-RP
(Due to the events of the story taking place many years ago, certain characters relationships and or personalities may be changed.)

Premise:
Many years ago, the Blackest Night fell upon a Equestria, with the Black Lanterns consuming everything in their path. The Entities of Emotion, fearing for their existence, placed a piece of their essence into special rings and cast them into the world of Equestria.

As each ring was found, several warriors rose to challenge the Black Lanterns, wielding the rings of Will, Fear, Hope, Avarice, Love, Rage, Compassion, and Life, they vanquished the Black Lanterns and brought peace and harmony to Equestria once more...

...but sadly, that peace was not meant to last.

During the summit of the light wielders something went terribly wrong, a battle broke out between the Leaders of each respective group, and soon a declaration of war was made.

It is not truly known how this came to be, some say the Yellow Queen attempted to strike down her comrades out of sheer jealousy towards the White Queen, others say that the Green and Blue Queen's believed that the Red Queen's forces were too dangerous to have a place on their counsel...

I do not know which is true and which is false, I do know one thing, if a Equestria is to survive, then this war must come to an end, one way or another...

I am Princess Starburst of the Yellow Lanterns, and this is my story…

Alliances:
[The NextGen characters (and their parents) belong to the following Corps]

Legion of Light:

White Lanterns: [Leader: Princess Celestia]
Illusion

Green Lanterns: [Leader: Applejack]
Golden Delicious
Red June
Valiant Heart
Fletcher

Blue Lanterns: [Leader: Pinkie Pie]
Cotton Candy