United We Create 3 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Pip Sparrow
Group Admin

You want to ask for a partner? Well, don't be shy! I'm sure you'll find someone! Right? Right?:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

3375469 How does this even work? Who gets the ownership? How does one deal with referencing another. Who makes decisions regarding cover art, etc.

This is all very confusing. Maybe there should be a thread, explaining the whole precess.

Pip Sparrow
Group Admin

3375522 Well, the person who gets the Ownership is the one who comes up with the concept of the story. I'm not what the second question is supposed to mean. The decisions on cover art and anything else will be chosen within the group. I'm just the admin/creator. I hope this answers your question. By the way, would you like to be admin? You seem like you would know what to do. Oh yeah, you can also create a thread (Thread Title is the Story Title) where you can do decisions and other stuff.

3377148 Thanks for explaining.

Group story creation sounds like a commitment. Expectations, attached strings, responsibility, Interactions, conflicts... I don't think it's for me. Same for administrating. Sorry.

Pip Sparrow
Group Admin

3377754 It's okay. Have a nice day! That rhymed!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5