Age Regression 327 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hey, I have an idea for a unique Equestria Girls Regression story. If anyone is interested, please let me know for details.

I'm very interested, if it's what I think it is and Equestria magic somehow aggressing them that be really cute and if it's not I'd love to hear what cute idea you came up with

Sunset is walking home one evening and discovers on her doorstep, to her surprise, a regressed Gaia Everfree, Midnight Sparkle, and her Corrupted form (I can never remember the name) in a box with a letter.

That sounds absolutely adorable, also I'm not sure if she has an official name but most of us just call her demon shimmer

Okay this is just a suggestion and you don't have to take it but baby silence, just add baby silence, can't you just imagine baby sonata that would be so cute

There's already plenty of Regressed Sirens stories. But are you Interested in writing my idea?

I'm not very good at waiting I thought you were just looking for a suggestions and then you were going to write it, I would be able to come up with the things that happen in the stories but things like dialogue and the same placements I would need help with, but I really hope you find someone that would be willing to write it because it's really cute

If you want help me find a writer, that would be wonderful.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8