Twilight's Dawn 15 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Canterlot is in disarray as the inquisition attempts to capture unicorns to under go dehorning. Several unicorns have escaped from the inner city and have warned those living in the suburbs. Now is your only chance to escape. Grab what you can carry and flee the city before you are caught.

Character Sheet
Race: Unicorn. Batponies are reserved for members who have participated in past rps and will have to contact me for a character sheet.
Age: Under 40 years old Older then ten (slightly older than cmc)
Appearance: Keep it rational. Mane, tall, fur, and cutie mark and/or clothing
Profession: Unrestricted, but remember that unicorns are persecuted.
Food Preference: Note that unicorns eat meat, but not cow, buffalo, and deer due to them being civilized.

Your character will not be any where near as powerful as the ones in Equestria's Fall. Characters will become stronger just as they do in other campaigns, but your power level is that of a civilians.

Balancer
Group Admin

Seems very simple, do you want me to make my PC here or over on RPnation?

Comment posted by Pleaseworkforonce deleted Sep 6th, 2014
Comment posted by Balancer deleted Sep 6th, 2014
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Here. You can make one there too if you want, but it is easier for me to keep track of them if I have one here.

Balancer
Group Admin

Race: Unicorn
Name: Sliverwaft
Appearance: White, teal mane, covered in tattoos and cutie mark a dualistic sun/moon from the Harrowing trial inflicted by the Inquisition.
Profession: Sanctioned unicorn
Food: Meat
Brief Bio: Raised in an Inquisition refuge tater being 'saved' from a mob by a traveling radical Lunar inquisitor as a filly, Sliverwaft was chosen to be made a sanctioned Unicorn and upon turning 18 was given the harrowing. Her magic was bound to the sun and moon as the clergy, as a result she is incapable of harming directly any member or the celestial cults or Inquisition and is compelled to protect ponies or be permanently stripped of her magic shortly before suffering a debilitating curse followed by death.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

I forgot to mention that you get the elite character for this rp, albeit your character is already pretty close to an elite so you can just throw elite character somewhere

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5