Stallionverse 236 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

OK, like the Title says I didn't know where to put it but here it is,
I would like to ask, you guys know the episode where Apple Jack got her key? (Don't remember the name of it)
Well do you think it would be better if they did it with instead of Granny Smith but Brayburn? (Yes the name is spelled wrong)
What do you guys think?

Jetto
Group Admin

3375414 What exactly do you mean? That Braeburn (I follow show logic) should be the one conned into buying a tonic because he didn't know who Flim'Flam's were? Except, he doesn't have any health problems, not that we know of, of course.

Unless the tonic is advertised as "Will attract opposite gender and even other species", then maybe, if you know what I mean :twilightblush: (I am ashamed, yet proud of that sentence).

3375763 Exactly Granny Smith knew they were Con-ponys so she should have know they were up to something.
And the Flim and Flam said it would cure all
In the show some of Granny's problems where in her head but what if Braeburn got hurt back home but even after he got better he wasn't preforming like use to and blamed his injury. But in truth it was in his head. Apple Jack would be less incline to meddle in his life so keeping her mouth shut would have been easier. And the ending of the episode would have had a bigger impact.

Jetto
Group Admin

3376432 <shrugs> I like the way it ended in canon and aside from Granny Smith being too gullible and a bit out of character, the episode was great.

I only regret that the new pony was so bland and uninteresting, I didn't even remember his name. He is definitely no Coco Pummel, Cheese Sandwich or Sea Breeze (not a pony, I know), which is a shame.

3377930 Like I said I just wanted the get the idea out of my head so I could work.
That pony was named Silver Shell

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5