My little shippings 183 members · 452 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
chrisharte97
Group Admin

I can't not find any other straight shippings so can you guys help me, please? :twilightsheepish:

3326163 I can name a few. I know this was done a while back, but I could still list some, if you need.

chrisharte97
Group Admin

3479110 That would be nice.

Soarinjack
Soarinlight
SombraPie
Discolight
Rarilane
Twi Mac
Shining Dash
Spike with any of the mane 6, really
Blossomlane
(One of my personal favorites) Twilight x Comet Tail
Spike x Gilda
Vinyl Scratch x Neon Lights
That's off the top of my head, there's also incest pairings...but... bleh.

chrisharte97
Group Admin

3479226 Okay TwiMac, SpikeLight, RariLane and VinylLights I can do, but the rest are a bit weird you know?

chrisharte97
Group Admin

3479302 Well I saw that episode where Discord is all Blue and all that making him sick and I didn't think that shipping wasn't cool, but awkward. SoarinJack and SoarinLight, I like SoarinDash better. SombraPie, that is the most ridiculous shipping I have seen since, well they LunaLight shippings. Shining Dash, well I find that some Bronies can't seem to get the message that Shining Armor is already married and that would be cheating, but don't get me wrong I find it interesting. Umm... For the rest of the Spike and others of the Mane Six shippings I find Spike x Rarity and Spike x Twilight shippings more. And I don't know this Blossom character at all. Never heard of Comet Tail before. And I find Gilda to be a jerk.

3479367 Blossomforth is a Twilight, Pegasus repaint.
I agree some Discord ships are strange, but, meh.
While I haven't read any Soarinjack, I've seen some real good Soarinlight fics.
Yeah, the Shiningdash thing, dunno where I got that from.
Pinkie Sombra's one of those reform-type ships, where she generally gets him out of being bad, like Fluttercord.
Comet Tail's one of those background ponies that has so little shown of him in the show, you can do whatever you want with him, mostly he's portrayed as a stargazing nerd...but Hasbro said Comet "runs real fast" on his toy card.
Oh! CheesePie! There's a goodie.

I used to do PinkieBurn, till...
There's also Rariburn and BraeDash, they're kinda uncommon.

chrisharte97
Group Admin

3479436 Oh... I see now. That's why I wasn't familiar with those characters.

3479479 Yeah. But I think they're neat characters. (I'd show you pics, but FIMfiction hates my iPod XD), but Blossomforth was the pony I think Thunderlane accused of coughing in Hurricane Fluttershy (or vice versa).

chrisharte97
Group Admin

3479586 Well I'll see what I can do.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11