The Vault of War 62 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

As the title says, we need more stories if this whole idea is going to work out like everyone wants. So far it's been just me, YoungQuillMaster, and ThatHoodedFella. We need more stories! I'm not sure if others are still working on their stories or are just along for the fun, but some validation that there are going to be more contributions would definitely help

YoungQuillMaster
Group Admin

3416725 I second this motion.

3423489 you just gotta believe in yourself, man. Post your stories with pride

3423664 Ha, yeah. I'm basically a living billboard advocating self confidence

YoungQuillMaster
Group Admin

3423831 Un petit de fromage.

3423970 Finally two years of french pay off. 'pushes metaphorical glasses up bridge of nose' It's not 'de fromage' it's 'du fromage'

YoungQuillMaster
Group Admin

3423982 Yeah, French never was my thing. Being forced into a language isn't the best incentive to actually LEARN it well. Pero con EspaƱol, puedo hablar con menos preocupacion porque es mi lengua segunda natal.

NiXioX
Group Admin

Aye, that is my wish as well. I have been working on a story but I have fallen behind recently and need to get back to it. Time and activity seem to do the trick. I think I might be opening a contest soon to help the flow of things so keep an eye out!

YoungQuillMaster
Group Admin

3429072 Ah great, a contest... well I could alway scratch something out on my 'To Do' list to fit it in sometime. How about two weeks from tomorrow three years from now?

(Sarcasm levels are reaching maximum capacity:pinkiegasp:)

NiXioX
Group Admin

3432315 I haven't decided yet, it will most likely be a one-shot contest possibly.... Wait, I've got it! Thank you my friend for asking me that question, the contest will be posted shortly.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17