The Vault of War 62 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Dusk Quill
Group Admin

Name: Dusk Quill

Specialty: Military fiction, modern warfare, action, thriller/horror, long stories, world building

Obligatory favorite pony question: Twilight Sparkle

Hello, everyone! Nice to meet you all! I'm Dusk Quill, one of the admins here at the Vault and a fellow author here at FiMFiction. I love reading and writing, haunting music, and anything military. Seriously, I have an obsession with it that's probably borderline psychotic. My big specialty is anything from the Cold War to present day.

I've been writing fan fiction for about eight years now, between here, Fanfiction.net, and Balto Source, and fiction, short stories, and poetry in general for the last twelve years. I'm big into all things English, and I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my work. I love helping out and working with fellow writers, so if you have any questions or ideas you need to bounce off somebody, I'm usually around.

And of course, if you have any comments, concerns, or suggestions about the group, feel free to PM me or one of my fellow admins. Looking forward to working with you all!

NiXioX
Group Admin

Name: That Hooded Fella

Speciality: One-Shots, Warfare Fiction, Dark, Action/Adventure, World Building

Obligatory Favorite Pony Question: Princess Luna

Hey guys! Great to meet y'all, I'm That Hooded Fella, the Vault's founder and head administrator. I'm also a fellow author here on FiMfiction.net. I love reading, writing, epic orchestra music, gaming and the military. Like Dusk Quill, I have an almost unhealthy obsession with it but, hey, what can I say? Being surrounded by it for most of my life gives it the habit of rubbing off on me.

I've been writing for about six years now, though I only first began writing fanfiction about two years ago, starting on Fanfiction.net and eventually making my way here to FiM. English and History are my two big things and I tend to enjoy helping others any way I can. If need be, I'm here if anyone ever needs help, has questions on either subjects, or simply wants to rant about an idea.

As always, if you have any comments, complaints, questions, or suggestions about the group, feel free to shoot me a message or one of the other admins.

Cheers my fellow Vault members, I look forward to working with each and every one of you!

Silverstein
Group Admin

Name: Silverstein

Speciality: Warfics with emotional and political undertones, Dark, Action/Adventure, World-Building, Comedy, and I have dabbled in Slice of Life oneshots.

Obligatory Favorite Pony Question: Rainbow Dash/Pinkie Pie

What's up guys?

I've been writing my crappy fanfiction for about four years now and I'd like to think I've gotten a bit better since then. Like the others, I also started on Fanfiction.net.

Things I have a fetish for include: both reading and writing good pony and non-pony warfiction, rock and metal music, studying history (like ancient battles), strategy, fencing (or any swordplay in general), RTS games and I'm also a bit of a Star Wars nerd.

If any of you guys are connoisseurs in any of the subjects above and want to talk to me about them, I'm all ears.

I like to keep things pretty chill and user-friendly, so don't be afraid to come to me about anything: issues with the group, new ideas for stories, headcannons, or even none of the above.

As for warfics, I can be interested in anything from ancient warfare, to musketry, to trenches and fronts, guerrilla warfare, all the way to the high-tech stuff we've got today.

I am a practitioner of all, master of none.

Both of these other admin guys are my friends, and I can tell you that they are pretty good dudes. Hopefully they can say the same about me. At any rate, you guys are in good hands.

Same deal with the others, if you have any comments, complaints, questions, or suggestions about the group, feel free to shoot me a message or one of the other admins.

Edit: If any you want a map drawn for a country, come to me! I can make a political map of borders, cities, whatever!

Silver out!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3