Assassinverse 187 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30

After Twilight is killed by the Traditionalists, Quan Chi resurrects her as a revenant, giving her a chance of revenge. But will his hold on her be stronger than the Spirit of Magic that seeks to restore the Fallen Defender?

A new story I see?, how interesting.

Since Quan Chi resurrect Twilight, what is going to happened next?.

When the Spirit of Magic finds out, she'll do whatever she can to bring Twilight back to the light.

Now who wants a scene sample for when Revenant Twilight confronts her killers?

I see, let hope that the spirit of Magic will get Twilight Sparkle back.

I do, I want to see the killers confronted by Twilight Sparkle.

Quan Chi exited the portal the Revenants of Liu Kang, Kitana, Kung Lao, Sindel, and most importantly, Twilight. They were at an abandoned warehouse entrance.

"You will find your killers in this warehouse, Twilight," Quan Chi told his newest revenant. "Although it seems no creature is here, I believe you of all beings are aware that looks can be deceiving?"

Revenant Twilight growled as she recalled a particular moment from when she was alive. A memory from when her older brother was getting married to her old foal sitter, and how she alone took notice of how she wasn't acting like herself.

"Thankfully, they are there," Quan Chi continued. "It is well guarded should the investigators figure out who it was that killed you, but they are unprepared to truly deal with your wrath. Unleash your rage upon them. And figure out who put them up to it in the first place."

Revenant Twilight nodded and went into the warehouse without a word. Quan Chi and the other Revenants entered the warehouse. Quan Chi smirked as he thought about the blood that was about to be shed.

Inside, Traditionalist guards were patrolling the halls while Twilight's killers celebrated inside a room without windows. As a guard rounded a corner out of sight, a pale purple hoof smashed his face in, killing him. Revenant Twilight then hid the body as she continued on her way. She then used her wings to get onto the ceiling and slowly crept up to the two guards that were patrolling the halls. When they were about to be next to each other, she dropped down and, using the bladed armor on her wings, sliced off their heads.

As she approached the room with her killers, the guards saw her and attacked, but Twilight's new fighting abilities allowed her to take them out with relative ease. Apparently, the thudding of bodies caught her killers' attention as the final guard was backing up to the wall as Revenant Twilight approached her menacingly, the guard's walkie talkie came on.

"Commander, what's going on out there?" General Moonblade asked. "Respond."

"It's game over for me, do not come out, it's TwAAAGGHH!" the guard replied before Revenant Twilight punched a hole through his chest.

Quan Chi and the others rounded the corner, Quan Chi looked impressed by the carnage that lay before him. Revenant Twilight blasted the door apart as she stepped out of the shadows.

"What in Tartarus?!" Gallant Heart shouted in shock.

"I thought that bitch was dead!" Moonblade shouted.

"Well, I finish it this time!" another of Twilight's killers shouted.

However, in response, Revenant Twilight swept his feet off the ground, knocking him down. She then jumped into the air as she tackled another of her killers. As Quan Chi watched it all go down, he smirked, impressed with her skills. Gallant Heart tried to escape, only to be pulled back by Revenant Twilight.

"My would-be killers are disabled, Quan Chi," Revenant Twilight said to her master.

"What in Tartarus are you doing?!" Moonblade demanded, only to get her head pinned down forcefully by Twilight's back hoof.

"What an ironic twist of fate, General," Revenant Twilight said to her. "One moment, you're trying to kill me when I cannot defend myself, the next, you are defeated, lying down at my feet with no way to defend yourselves."

"Faust help us..." one of her killers begged.

"That's not the bitch..." Gallant said under his breath.

"She was never this good a fighter..." another of her killers said.

"Never this good a fighter, Private?" Quan Chi asked that assassin. "Yet, she held her own against a giant Centaur that had already devoured the magic of the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony when said Centaur escaped from Tartarus. Your logic is flawed."

"What did you do to her, you freak?!" Gallant demanded.

"I simply undid what Celestia could not," Quan Chi replied. "That Orichalum canceled out her resurrection spell, and instead of trying to find a way or a spell that would get the Orichalum out of her system faster, she simply put her in a coffin. But I... You see, I removed the Orichalum, and made Twilight stronger than ever before. By far, she is the most powerful Revenant I have ever made. I made her a promise. In return for working for me to bring back my master, the Fallen Elder God, Shinnok, me and my other Revenants would hunt down all those who orchestrated Twilight's assassination. So if you tell us who gave the order, I will allow you all eternal suffering in the Netherrealm, never aging, never dying, eternal torment."

"Nopony put us up to this, I swear, this was all us!" Moonblade begged.

"Wrong answer," Revenant Twilight replied, before crushing her head with her hoof.

"Tell us," Quan Chi commanded. "Now."

When none of the assassins replied, Quan Chi nodded. He then motioned for Revenant Twilight to get off of her would be killers then signaled Revenant Liu Kang to grab Gallant Heart.

"We only need one of them to tell us," Quan Chi told his newest Revenant. "Kill the others."

"No please!" one called out as Twilight got at a suitable distance to kill the other three in one blast.

"Faust save us!" another pleaded as Twilight ignited her horn in a shade of deathly magenta.

"No!" the Private begged.

Their words fell on deaf ears. Revenant Twilight unleashed the blast as Gallant watched the three die in an explosion of gore and blood. But to his horror, Revenant Twilight smirked in absolute enjoyment. Quan Chi then opened a portal to their hideout at the Castle of the Two Sisters. He then grabbed a phone as he called Shining Armor at the Canterlot Guard's Barracks.

"Hello, Prince Shining Armor speaking, what's your emergency?" Shining Armor answered.

"The old abandoned warehouse just west of where the new airship docks are," Quan Chi replied." You will find your sister's killers there. We will return Gallant Heart when we are done interrogating him on the ones who ordered her assassination. As a corpse."

"Wait what?!" Shining Armor demanded. "Who is this, and what have you done to Twily's killers?! Answer me!"

"I look forward to meeting you, Shining Armor," Quan Chi replied, ignoring the question as he wrapped the cord around his fore finger. "Your sister always speaks highly of you."

Before Shining Armor could say something, Quan Chi ripped the phone off the cord, ending the call.

Bless my soul, that is amazing since those killers are killed by Twilight Sparkle.

Something tell me that Princess Celestia and the others will find out about this.

Well, they know someone is hunting for Twilight's killers, they don't know it's Twilight herself.

Wait a minute, if they don’t know it’s Twilight herself, will they realize about what is really going on or not?, and what is Quan Chi and the others going to do with Gallant?.

They don't know what Quan Chi has done.

As for Gallant, what do you think? Brutal interrogation until he does.

If Gallant reveal the masterminds to Quan Chi and Twilight, those masterminds are going to be a nasty surprise.

Especially considering that Quan Chi and the Revenants are gonna kill Gallant anyway.

Will Twilight and Quan Chi confronted the Masterminds?, including the Bluebloods?.

Okay, I had no doubt that the masterminds and the Bluebloods are going to be toast.

Of course they are. Be sure to check out my other idea on the forum.

I will.

Speaking of which, what about Flash Sentry?.

He'll try to get through to her when he finds out.

I see, I had no doubt that he will get her back.

But wait a minute, how Flash Sentry find out about what happened to Twilight in the first place?.

When his fellow Gallus tells him he saw what looked exactly like Twilight, but paler and all her veins glowing yellow.

Oh, I see.

If Flash Sentry did freed Twilight from Quan Chi's control, there no doubt that he will finally get her back.

Speaking of which, what about the roles of the mane five and Spike?.

Okay.

That is remind me, what is the status of your other stories?.

Okay, which one of your stories that you working on?.

and what is the status of CMC 10k Soul Sucker and CMC 10k The Transformer Cometh?.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30