Trenderhoof on the Road 52 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Yildun
Group Admin

One thousand words minimum or else post it here. There won't be any judging. Just the sweet prize money cash free sensation of having written something that goes towards Trenderhoof fandom. Or, go ahead and loathe him, but you wrote something anyway! Possibly without our dear Trend getting tortured. Whoo! Effort. :trollestia:

1) Las Pegasus has a great beach, but there are a lot of tourists this time of year. While he's there, Trend runs into a fan who wants his autograph.

2) Trenderhoof writes an article about the Canterlot Rodeo this year, or perhaps he goes somewhere else in Equestria. Are there chimeras? I want to read the article itself or what happens while he's there.

3) Oops! Oh no. Trenderhoof's glasses are broken! What to do? How good is his vision?

4) Trenderhoof creates awesome poetry. We must be regaled with more of it. This might be harder to get to 1K.

5) His mother sends him a letter, about his father, and it's... not what Trenderhoof expected.

6) Send Trenderhoof to another world/universe for a brand new crossover vacation. Alternatively, he suddenly has a human assistant (crossover or otherwise) who is exploring Equestria with him.

7) Clop. That is all.

8) Trenderhoof is great at picking out gifts, until he isn't. His instincts would fail him when it came to his special somepony.

9) He always dreamed of visiting Cloudsdale.

10) They stopped making his favorite hair gel! Can Trend find a replacement that's just as good? I hope so. He has a photo shoot in an hour.

11) Some character reads Trenderhoof's autobiography and it infuriates him/her to no end.

12) Trend has the best date ever! It leads to kisses and little hearts everywhere. :heart:

14) There is no 13. Trenderhoof tries out being an amateur stand-up comedian. It fails. Or does it?

15) Trenderhoof has a pet. What sort of greeting does he get whenever he returns home?

16) Some character gets stuck in an elevator with Trenderhoof. Maybe they can enjoy the music together...

17) Give him a herd. Comedy and/or romance; I leave that up to you. All the waffles! :raritywink:

18) Trend hangs out with his friends, whoever they are.

Feel free to suggest ideas! I'll be adding to this as more things crop up.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1