I Got My Cutie Mark! 49 members · 55 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Nano6243
Group Admin

Hello everypony! This is Nano6243, the admin for this new group. I would like to talk about the group I made, specifically, about some things I've been thinking about.

Now, this group has only just started, so it's format isn't entirely perfect yet. :twilightsheepish: For one, I've been meaning to put in some sub-folders, but for some reason I haven't been able to do so. :twilightoops: I may find out what the problem was later, and fix it, but for now, you'll have to stick with the main folders for now. Also, I'm still working out some of the descriptions, so please don't be confused if things keep on changing over the next few weeks. I'm still open to suggestions, though. This group isn't just for me, you know.

Also, originally, I wanted to make absolutely sure that the stories going into this group deserved to be in this group. However, I've recently realized that I may not be able to add every story deserving to be here, due to time restraints and real-world problems. :applecry: Therefore, I will make every new member that joins a contributer, and I'll allow all the contributers to be able to add stories. I trust that everyone will be able to tell the difference between a story that tells how somepony got their cutie mark, and a story that just says "This pony has this Cutie Mark", but doesn't explain why they have it, or how they got it.

That being said, though, I will look over every story that gets added to this group (or at least I'll make an honest attempt to do so). If I find a story that doesn't belong here, then I'll take it down, explain my reasons why to the contributer that added it, and give them a warning. (Feel free to debate, though, if you think I'm mistaken. No one's perfect. :scootangel:) Any contributer who earns 2 "strikes" will be demoter to a user, no questions asked, so please be careful about which stories you choose to add.

Well, that's all I can think off for now. I hope you enjoy this group. :twilightsmile: Now, I'm heading off to the CMC Clubhouse. Sweetie thinks she may know what one of the new members could be good at. :unsuresweetie: Enjoy!

Sai-guy
Group Contributor

Hello! This is Sai-guy. I write all-OC stories which are primarily about a married couple who are retired adventurers. Now, they live a "normal" life — normal to them at least. If anypony else really knew what their day-to-day life was like, they would seem a lot more interesting.

Looking at the two stories I currently have up, you'd be right to wonder why I've joined this group, but the next one I'm writing is very different, a flashback of around fourteen years. That's right, a cutie mark story! Showing how one of my main characters got his cutie mark is the entire point of the story, so I figured that this would definitely be the group to add it to when I publish it.

As a side note, I'm really surprised that there aren't more groups dedicated to cutie mark acquisition, considering how big a deal they are to ponies.

Sai-guy
Group Contributor

It just occurred to me that I should find out if the story needs to include the cutie mark acquisition before being added or if it can just be part of the story's plan. I mean, it'll happen in a later chapter, but if I'm allowed, I'd like to add it before then.

Nano6243
Group Admin

Of course you can. So long as you have legitimate plans to include the acquisition of their Cutie Marks, I don't see why you can't. I look forward to it. :twilightsmile:

Sai-guy
Group Contributor

Well great! The first chapter should be up next Sunday (the 13ᵗʰ). You can look for Guiding Him Down a New Path then!

Sai-guy
Group Contributor

The cutie-mark-acquiring chapter will be out today!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6