A New World, a New Way fan group 789 members · 88 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I'm currently dreaming up a Newverse fanfic tentatively titled The Meaning of Being a Bird. It's set in Seaquestria & Mt. Aris and stars a Piplup, and reuses a couple of ideas from my now-deleted fanfic Growing Up in a New World. One of those is that a human-turned-Pokémon gets adopted into a group of their new species, which I've already made a thread about, but another idea is that the Shadows of Almia trio will show up. (But not until later. I don't want to fall into the trap of focusing on too many characters at once yet again.)

To cut a long story short, before the Rapture, the protagonist went to Ranger School and idolised the Shadows of Almia trio. The endgoal is to reunite with their (probably his) friends. I've previously had the idea for them all to be Generation 4 Flying-types - Keith is a Staraptor, Rythmi is a Togekiss, and Kellyn/Kate is a Gliscor - but now I'm not so sure. I'm also not sure if I should use Kellyn or Kate.

Do what you think is best. Personally I think it would make sense to make the trio flying types from gen 4.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2