Suicide prevention group 94 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Mossy Mare
Group Admin

I should start by saying that Pinkie Pie is not my favorite pony. She's not even in the top 3, barely the top 10. She's annoying, and were I a pony in Ponyville, I would quietly endure her, not wishing to bring her attention on me by declining her friendship, but also avoiding her as much as possible.

But what she stands for, laughter, is so important. Tired old platitudes like, "Laughter is the best medicine," exist for a reason. A touch of it can make a bad day brighter, a sad time lighter, and blessed amnesia to problems for a short time when all you need is relief. No, Pinkie Pie is not my favorite pony, but I am glad she is a part of the show because we need ponies like her, and often we need to be reminded of that.

Here, enjoy some of the stupidest things that make me laugh, and feel free to post some of your own! If what you see on the surface doesn't pique your interest, or doesn't fall into things that usually make you laugh, don't feel like you have to click it. I tried to provide a range of funny things, and I know that it rather resembles those chain e-mails my grandma keeps sending me. I think it would be nice, though, for us to all share things that make us happy, as our natural disposition makes such things rather rare.

Here is another, rather good list of uncommon things that happen to be funny. I hope you found at least a couple of things you enjoyed here, and encourage you to post things that you like as well.

pokefreak13
Group Admin

Here's two other things that I hope will make anyone reading this smile. :pinkiehappy: P.S, do not click on the wish you were here after the first episode!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2