Suicide prevention group 94 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Arcticbrony
Group Admin

A lot of us dont have anyone to talk wo when we are feeling down or broken. Or we are not sure if we want to talk to someone in the first place.
I made this in case anyone want or need someone to talk to. It can be about anything, no matter how silly or trivial.
Sometimes it can just feel good to get it all out, to have someone to vent or complain too. Feel free to Send my a Pm if your a little shy.

A little about me, to break the ice for anyone consithering.
Im a 21, Bi-sexual norwegian guy that thinks way to much for his own good. I'm not usually much of a talker, kind of a shy person, but I always mean well. I believe in the harsh truth, always prefer it over the sweet lie myself, though I can understand how not everyone might. And I am a sucker for cute things^^

Currently drinking a glass of vodka and some nice tea on the side while listening to green day and Night wish. Not much of a drinker, but sometimes its just nice.

its, not much but thats me I guess. So im here for anyone that needs to talk, and dont be afraid to say anything. im very hard to offend:twilightsmile:

pvtread
Group Admin

NIGHTWISH IS THE FU:yay:ING SH:yay:T! Networking is always a great thing; great post bro.:pinkiehappy:

Mossy Mare
Group Admin

Ok, I'll bite. I've posted a lot on this group, but it seems to have stalled in recent weeks, and I'm assuming it's because people are chatting in private rather than out here for the world to see. I get that. It's embarrassing to let others know you're hurting.

I need help, though. I think there's something wrong with me, and I'm not sure what to do about it. I should be happy. I'm supposed to be happy. I do all sorts of things that should make me happy. I'm here, in Florida of all places, staying on the beach and having fun with my family. We're not fighting, even- we're doing that hallmark thing where we're all actually doing things together and not getting on each other's nerves at the beach. We taught grandma how to boogie board. There is little else I could think of to make me more happy than the image of my grandma boogie boarding. It should fill me with laughter and warm fuzzies and general :pinkiesmile:.

I'm a botanist, but my favorite professor is a mycologist, and I found this really cool little ecosystem on a live oak down here where it's a fungus living on an insect living on an air plant on the live oak. That is so cool. It should make me super excited and pumped to go back to school and learn more about it, to talk to my professors outside of class about something interesting.

I'm a Knitter, capital K because I crochet and tat and spin and all the other verbs that go with fiber arts. I do all the things. There's a little yarn store down here, and I got some nice ordinary yarn but they also had a free bin, and I was able to scavenge some lace patterns I have not been able to find anywhere else. I literally hit the lacemaker's jackpot, as the bin also had an old hairpin lace set, which I've wanted to try for awhile but didn't have the tools for. I should be so happy and ecstatic over that, that I have both the tools and patterns to try something I've never been able to before.

I love my family. I love plants. I love knitting. I should be happy, I'm surrounded by all the things I love.

Why am I sad? Why am I crying?

What is wrong with me?

Mossy Mare
Group Admin

Sorry everyone, false alarm.

Arcticbrony
Group Admin

I am so sorry. I diddent see this post untill now:fluttercry:
But its normal to just be sad or depressed a little sometimes. Have been going through a tough time myself recently for no aparent reason.
but if you want to talk another time, just Send me a Pm if you want to. Its easy to miss these posts at times, and as you said, its not always easy to let others see your weakness.
Its nice to hear that your doing something you like though:twilightsmile: Botany sounds really cool^^

pvtread
Group Admin

The group isn`t dead it`s just that sometimes we can`t all be on here as much as we like. I hope to change that soon due to new story ideas and continueations of ones i`m working on. Work has gotten busy and I`m not able to be on as much. That will change however lol.

3264272 I'd like to talk...:fluttershysad:

Arcticbrony
Group Admin

Okay, would you like to take this over Pms?
Anything youd like to talk about is fine^^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9