Musical Story Group 76 members · 105 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hiya,

Just joined and decided I'd might as well introduce myself. That is what people do right?:applejackunsure:

Anyway, I won't through my whole life, just the musical aspect of it. I was in choir for 7 years and enjoyed every single moment. I was also in the show choir both my freshman and senior year. Nowadays I just sing in the shower. :twilightblush: Ever since I got in college, there hasn't been much time to join the choir. (Although my senior year, I might have a space for it.) Anyway, with being involved in music for so long, it makes sense that I look to it for inspiration. Usually when I want to write a certain mood, I'll play a song that helps put me in that mood and the results are pretty much what I'd hope for. For musical instruments, I know the notes on the piano and can learn how to play certain songs by videos, same for guitar, but I definitely am no Octavia. :raritywink: Other than that, I'm more of an oldies guy, sometimes there will be a good new song, but my YouTube playlist is mostly 70s-90s music. Genre doesn't matter, I pick a song based on lyrics and the tune itself, although because of that I usually avoid pure rap, just not my cup of tea. Guess that's it. Currently, my first and only story so far has some songs mixed into it, although it is not purely written for the purpose of music. Here's a link to it if you wanna check it out. Ok, I'll stop now. :yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1