The Equestrian Monarchist League 49 members · 18 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Brony God
Group Admin

There is a striking difference between monarchism and royalism. Monarchism means anti republicanism and support for the institution of monarchy and it is the original form of nationalism. While royalism is just support for a royal family and sometimes that royalism can lead to very bad things like blind support for royal houses that are against patriotism and support dangerous ideologies like Globalism and these things are not good for the cause of monarchism. For example, the blind royalists who support the current royal families of the Netherlands and Norway and Austria's former imperial family are hurting the cause of monarchism in the rest of Europe since both the Netherlands's King Willem Alexander I, Norway's King Harald V, and Austria's would be emperor Archduke Karl Von Habsburg support the Orwellian Cultural Marxist organistion and Continental Government that is European Union which is a direct threat to the monarchies of Great Britain and Spain. You cannot call yourself a conservative, Christian, Catholic, or even a just a good person if you support these odious people even though you know that they openly despise their own countries and are hard at work destroying Europe. So therefore, these specific royals and their royalist supporters are exactly no better than the raving Cultural Marxists like Spain's prime minister Pedro Sanchez, Great Britain's current prime minister Theresa May and former British prime minister Tony Blair, Germany's chancellor Angela Merkel, former American presidents Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, George W Bush, and Jimmy Carter, Canada's prime minister Justin Trudeau, New Zealand's prime minister Jacinda Arden, France's president Emmanuel Macron, and Pope Francis and their supporters. The modern Habsburgs are completely different animals then their much more nobler and respectable ancestors and that why blind support for a certain bloodline is detrimental to the cause of monarchism. So therefore it is healthy to look for new royal houses to replace the older royal houses when they are unqualified to continue reigning just like in the old days before republicanism become fashionable. Bonapartism is a godsend to monarchism. For example the Imperial House of Qajar of Iran was corrupt and incompetent even though they held the throne for about two hundred years but they were replaced by the Imperial House of Pahlavi in 1925 which saved the Iranian nation from collapse and possible absorption into Soviet Russia and the founder of the Pahlavi dynasty Emperor Reza Shah Pahlavi was previously a just a military guy. And as for France I would prefer the Imperial House of Bonaparte to reclaim the French throne due to how they saved France from republican tyranny twice, but sadly the current Bonapartist heir does not seem to be interested in becoming the next Emperor of the French due to his silence on the Yellow Jacket protests. The Orleanist Bourbons are too untrustworthy due to their support for mainstream French politics that is ruining the French nation and King Louie Phillippe I's father was a supporter of Maximillien Robespierre and voted for the beheading of his own cousin King Louie XVI back in 1793. But the current Legitimist Bourbon heir is the most qualified to be the next monarch of France due to his open support of the French and Spanish people, his blatant disregard of political correctness and how that he is not ashamed of any of his ancestors including his great grandfather the unfairly vilified Spanish regent Francisco Franco. Even though the Bonapartes were my ideal choice, but as a monarchist and not a blind royalist I must support the Legitimist Bourbons instead. So what I am is saying is that blind royalism is a liability to the cause of monarchism and it just is dangerous as republicanism and in some ways, it is even more dishonest and insidious since you would expect republicans to hurt monarchism, but not so much from royalists. And as a monarchist, I must show respect to only royals who deserve respect like my monarch Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain and Canada and the very respectable and brave Queen Margrethe II of Denmark, For those who would like to know why I have no respect for Pope Francis, King Willem Alexander I of the Netherlands, King Harald V of Norway, Archduke Karl Von Habsburg of Austria, please check out this threads below.

King Harald V of Norway delegitimises himself
King Willem Alexander of the Netherlands attacks the British population over Brexit
Behold the reason why the Habsburgs of Austria will not, cannot, and should not be restored anytime soon or ever
It's official: the Vatican supports republicanism in Spain
Behold another reason why the Habsburgs of Austria cannot and should not be restored

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1