Conservative Bronies 68 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

The fact that the “red wave”’ in the midterms turned into a red trickle (despite the failing economy and incompetence of Sorta-President Biden) and the fact that multiple pro-life ballot initiatives failed shows me that Americans care more about being able to slaughter babies than about being able to afford groceries or gas

Did you not see the rampant fraud?

Fraud my arse. The nation just loves sin.

44 polling locations in Pennsylvania just coincidentally happened to "run out of paper", all in red zones? Dominion polling devices suddenly breaking down in every state? A pollster caught on camera deman- I mean, "encouraging" people to vote blue? Mass vote drops? Polling location violence, against red voters specifically? Delayed vote counting in key locations?

If you, yourself did not vote, you have no right to complain, and are part of the problem.

I voted but I wish I hadnt

So, you're just gonna throw a temper tantrum on the internet like every liberal ever, just because the result wasn't what you wanted? That's... Real mature.

Edit. Besides, it's still not over with the counting. In Arizona, Kari Lake leads by 73%. In Nevada, Laxalt leads by 4 points, and the governor race, Lombardo leads by 5 points, and still counting.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6