Conservative Bronies 68 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I've been dealing with pissed of Left-wingers for a while now.

You speak the truth!

I belong to several forums where the liberals have taken over, and that's what I deal with all the time. I'm an evil, homophobic, sexist, ignorant redneck, Bible-thumper, Islamophobe, etc.

I know, I'm about to respond on a thread where homosexuality is the hot topic. I'm prepared for the liberal's rage.

I'm actually fairly liberal leaning, although saying that I AM a liberal is a bit of a stretch as my views are all over the spectrum. But liberalism has reached a point of self parody. To the extent that classical liberals are being forced out of the mainstream in favor of people who seriously advocate that there are 64 fucking genders.

I was actually just banned from a website recently for more or less saying there are legitimate reasons for disliking Hillary Clinton. Not for saying Trump is good. Never said that. But just not liking everything there is about Hillary was enough to get people frothing at the mouth. Same community tore into a very far left member for saying Bernie would be better. Heck, at least the right doesn't cannibalize it's community for a 1% variation in opinion.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7