Free 25 members · 142 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Aku
Group Admin

I have a challenge for everyone out there. Write a story focused on this phrase, "Just an ordinary day." You can use an OC, or any established character, save :ajsleepy::fluttercry::pinkiesad2::rainbowhuh::raritydespair::twilightoops:, and can use any city or town in the show. I just want to see what you all can come up with!

~Aku.

Ninetails
Group Contributor

3383660 oh hey its Aku how u been buddy

3384206 Oh, hey, it's Ninetails. How have you been buddy?

Ninetails
Group Contributor

3384317 eh you know dealing with a goddess trying to kill me and all. you?

3384572 Being a god, opening portals to Equestria. The usual.

Ninetails
Group Contributor

3384805 ah so that was you. you-you cheecky bastard.

Aku
Group Admin

3384206 Ah, if it isn't the fox who ran from our last poker game. I have been well, ever since the death of the Samurai. Though boredom has begun to settle into my mind.

~Aku.

Ninetails
Group Contributor

3385285 Yeah sorry my island fortress was being besieged by the Dragonians. At least my foe still lives it definitely helps with boredom.

Aku
Group Admin

3385761 Perhaps it is time for a vacation…

~Aku.

Ninetails
Group Contributor

3385852 Well I do have this lovely island fortress.

Aku
Group Admin

3385865 Oh? And just where is this fortress located?

~Aku.

Ninetails
Group Contributor

3385897 Well it teleports to a random location every sundown (safety feature) but tell what time and where to meet and I can bring you inside from anywhere.

Aku
Group Admin

3386277 I meant the realm, idiot fox.

~Aku.

Ninetails
Group Contributor

3386506 In the mortal realm near a nice place called Ryoshima Coast.

Aku
Group Admin

3386596 Which mortal realm? For it is clearly not of mine.

~Aku.

Ninetails
Group Contributor

3386617 Ah it is the realm of Nippon. Oh and I do have to ask please do not get into a power struggle with my lord Yami. I already have enough on my plate dealing with Amaterasu and her bouncing bug friend.:ajbemused:

Aku
Group Admin

3387638 I am not looking for more territory, a solar system is enough for now. I simply am looking for something to kill time. Maybe I should get a pet.

~Aku.

Ninetails
Group Contributor

3388034 What kind of pet.

Aku
Group Admin

3388409 I have heard a lot about these 'ponies'…

Ninetails
Group Contributor

3388589 Ah take my advice and just leave them alone. Trust me they are far more trouble than they are worth. Think the samurai you faced x10.

Aku
Group Admin

3388682 You must surely jest. After all what can some pitiful equines hope to do, when they lack the samurai's sword?

-~Aku.

Ninetails
Group Contributor

3388806 Eh at least he had a goal they are just damn annoying. Honestly they are just beyond annoying.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22