Author Promotion and Assistance Group 98 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey, guys! It's Sorcerer! I just wanted to share my story with you all! It's been going for a year now, and I think I need to spread the word a little better! :twilightsmile:

It's called Shanghai'd, and it's really all I focus on these days. This story is really where I let my creative juices flow, and I love sharing those creative ideas with you guys! I'm always looking to improve, and this series is a way for me to to do so. Shanghai'd is mainly centered around Spike and his adventures in an ancient land long forgotten by most ponies known as The Blacklands. Spike must join the crew of a privateer vessel hired by Celestia to seek out and destroy seven mythical stones known as the Sorcerer's Stones. These artifacts have mystical, untold power, and are capable of levelling cities, crushing empires, but worst of all... they can revive the long lost brother of Celestia and Luna, the tyrant known as the Wings of The Void, Leere. Spike also learns more about his own past through the captain of the ship, a thunder dragon by the name of Draven Jaggedtooth, who claims to have known his father, and offers to search for him with Spike's help.

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Sorcerer

This whole story is a blend of different genres, different times, and they mold together in interesting ways. I always like to hide easter eggs in my story as well, and you'll sometimes see it in my OC's names! :pinkiehappy: Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1