The Herd 128 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

To all those still writing in the herd, who do you think would win in a fight between the modern NATO military or the royal solar and lunar guards?

Well, it would be a close battle. it all depends on how many unicorns can cast shield spells and how strong and long lasting they are.
My Lunar guards would make short work of their air support.
My guards shield spells are all top notch. Anything short of a direct hit by a tank would be deflected.
There you have it. I would have to agree with my daughters. Ponys would win.

I highly disagree. The humans air support wouldnt break a sweat in wiping out the lunar guards, mainly because of heat seeking missiles; as we know, flying for Pegasus is like running for humans, it makes you tired and hot, a sidewinder missile could lock onto that heat and obliterate the poor Pegasus or they could simply used armour piercing rounds in their machine guns and rip the lunar guards to tiny little pieces, and lets not forget anti aircraft guns and MAAG. As for the solar guards, the humans could send in assault helicopters while the jets are fighting the lunar guards, missiles and armour piercing rounds would easily kill a few. With a joint artillery strike and missile strike and tanks and heavy infantry, like bazooka troops and heavy machine gunners, would mop up the rest. And as we all know, a human fail safe if their forces get killed is to nuke 'em! That will with out a doubt eliminate all pony forces.

581056Ummmm.... I wouldn't bring up Troll in front of Celestia, Shes read enough Trollestia stories to know what to do in that situation...
*Smiles evilly*

581049 You make a convincing arguement.... we shall aggree to disagree. Except on that last part...

But would it ever come to that...

YES!

The only way i see ponies completly decimating the humans would be if Blue Thunder brought in the ECS Venture... modified for pony/human war of course...
That would all be moot the instant they brought a nuke to play.
What's a nuke?
Don't worry about that... that's not a safe topic for ponies to talk about. Trust me, the last thing you need is nuclear technology...
Besides, 'air support' could never beat the true masters of the air...
I wouldn't be so sure of that.

The only advantage to solar and lunar guards have over the humans is unicorn magic. They could easily pick up an advancing tank and chuck it at another or teleport to behind the humans lines and flank them.

I think that humans would win its not like a unicorn can forever keep up a shield. Plus simple anti-air or air support, would take out pegasus. So they are not to much a threat, but I say bring in the nuke!

"But Cammander who is launching it?"
"Oh dear."

*Nuclear launch detected* "Its fine, it will all be fine." :twilightoops::pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9