The Hangout - Rest, Relax, Help Others. 25 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

So I have been making a story called "YouTube Vlogs: Equestria", which is a story that is told from YouTube video POV (with the exception of Chapter 1), but I'm now stuck. It's supposed to be a chapter that is told from Twitch livestream POV, but in order to do it, I'll need at least one and a half hours of livestream time and a lot of ideas.

If you have ideas for a comment/request in the Twitch livestream chat, here is the format I prefer:

{preferred username}: #{name of the pony the user is referring to} {comment/request}

So far, the ponies/dragon I have for livestream are the mane six, Princess Celestia, Lyra, Vinyl, Spike, and my OC. If you have suggestions for more ponies and comments/requests, feel free to share it here.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3199196 yes you did. And you'd like Derpy to be in the livestream?

EDIT: you can use any username you want, like MotherfuckingTrololololo456 or UGotTrolld36, or any username.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3200142 so, it would be like:

DarkNRG42: #Derpy can you please say "I just don't know what went wrong"? It's so cute when you do it!

Thehypestshit: #Vinyl What would you classify as the hypest shit?

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3200465 alright, I actually have NO idea what the hypest shit is, so you might have to help me out on that one.

3200498 It's more a matter of opinion. What do you think that Vinyl thinks is super, fucking hype? A type of concert she's waiting for? I think that the AVGN movie is probably THE HYPEST SHIT!

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3200628 I might make it to where she does have a concert the next week, something everypony is hearing about and can't wait to attend. So yeah, that might be the hypest shit. If we can come up with a name for it.

3200638 Hmm... How about the Applelousa Country-Techno Crossover Turbo! That sounds pretty hype!

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

I just had an idea for an activity: Mix Battle!

Vinyl vs. Chance

Vinyl:

Chance:

Let me know which mix you think is better, and I'll incorporate the votes into the story.

3202922 Go with Vinyl's mix. That's what I'm voting for.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3202942 it's a mix battle. That means both are gonna be played, and people will vote on who they thought was better.

3202951 Oh...I misunderstood your definition of mix battle.:twilightsheepish:

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3203030 so I guess you thought Vinyl's was better?

3203035 Heck yes I did think that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17