Mass Effect Fanfiction 142 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Simple question, who is your Commander Shepard? Male, female, renegade or paragon and so on.

My Shepard is female and paragon.
She has the Colonist and War Hero background, so she is pretty intolerant of slavers. She's empathetic, kind, some form of Christian, peppy.
She doesn't always takes things seriously enough, because her coping mechanism has always been smile and laugh. But when her spirits are crushed, like when her crew was abducted, she puts on a brave face. In private though, she has this soul crushing aura of despair.

She's kind of naive sometimes. Full of sweet smiles. Gets along with a lot of people.
Didn't trust TIM though.

If it's easier and not horribly barbaric, she'll probably do it to cut corners.

She's a soldier, through and through. She likes to learn things, but her preferred method of solving a problem is to charge forward.

She has a high tolerance for alcohol, like most all Shepards, but only drinks in despair or to look really badass.

She likes all members of her crew, even if Jack, Miranda, and Javik get on her nerves sometimes. She thinks that Javik is hilarious.

She loves adventure, and driving the Mako (Even if she's not that good,) but hates Thresher maws. She will run away unless Wrex urges her to fight it.

The Reaper War (ME3) totally sucked out her spirit. She still tries to be happy, but it's like she's a wet towel.
-------
Ultimate Paragon away! :trollestia:

3257114 Sorry, I accidentally pressed the submit button, I edited it all in now.

Admit-tingly I've only seen Mass Effect on videos on YouTube, I don't have the computer or console to play it. But if I did create a Commander Shepard it would be a male paragon, a spacer, a war hero and an all round optimistic with the guts and brains to see it through.

"The collectors, the reapers, they aren't a threat to us, they're a threat to everything, everyone. Those are the lives we're fighting for. That's the scale. It's been a long journey and no one's coming out without scars. But it all comes down to this moment. We win or lose it all in the next few minutes.

"Make me proud. Make yourselves proud!"

That is a leader I would follow.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5