The Twidash Army 569 members · 532 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Rainbow Falls

As expected, a LOT of TwiDash moments here. So it'll be the same as with Daring Don't.
Only 35 though, kinda surprised lol.

Rainbow looking out the window, Twi looking at Rainbow.

I love how everyone else was kinda crammed together save Twi and Rainbow who took their own bench.

Rainbow be like, "Did you have to be so rough?"

She wants her real prize: Dat flank.

Going in for the kiss.

Twi, not the only flank watcher.

Looks good coming and going.

Who knew Twi was the jealous type?

Personal space is overrated.

I think it would really help Rainbow heal if you were her nurse, Twi, but you gotta put on the outfit.

Talking to everypony, eyes for Twi.

Princess Twilight Sparkle cosplaying as Rainbow Dash. Nuff said.

Damn....

Dat look.

How is this ship not canon?

Bedroom eyes.

Canon TwiDash

On a personal note, if you ever read a bad fanfiction on here, just re-watch this episode. The story will look better by comparison.

i have to admit, i only got through this episode by having it on mute and replacing the dialog with words that made sense.

I loved the Twidash, but God... this was just bad.

Nue

... I personally kind of liked this episode... :(

*sees the avatars*

Nue

4275571 HashtagTwidashforever

That episode is one of my favorites and not only because of the amount of TwiDash. The carrying out of the story and it's lesson, was really well made.
Twi has made an exellent job as a mentor for Dashie. Instead of spoon feeding the answers, she helped her find them on her own.

Well, that's only my opinion. I loved this episode, but others didn't liked it and that's fine, too.

Hey I'll never fault someone for having a different opinion from my own. In truth when I first watched the episode I wanted to like it, I really did.

But for some reason I couldn't.... I felt just confused about it and didn't know why.

It wasn't until I started watching a few youtube viewers that I understood why. I think this guy said it the best.

Again though, if you like it good for you. You shouldn't hate something simply because others hate it and same is true with the reverse. We should each come up with our own opinion.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7