The Twidash Army 569 members · 532 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

The Crystal Empire: Part 2

Rainbow in pounce position for dat flank.

The best view.

Oh captain my captain.

I know it's a nice flank Twi, but shouldn't you be concentrating on something else?

Rainbow always has the best view.

Canon TwiDash

Am I the only one that thinks with everything at stake it was trollish (at best) for Celestia to put the 'You must be the one' limitation on Twilight?

I mean lives were on the line and she took a gamble that either A) her student could do it alone, or B) her student would disobey her.

A) Making "saving a kingdom" to a test with the condition, that Twilight must do it alone, even though she proved already, that she is strongest with her friends. Seems awfully suspicious to me.

B) Yeah, let's see if Twilight would rather fail in a test or dooming a whole kingdom to slavery under an evil king.

I'm guessing Celestia was aiming for B), but I don't see, what Twilight has proven, besides that she isn't a selfish a**hole and could save a kingdom, when Celestia has a lazy day. (But she has already done that countless times before)

It's such a gamble either way. Lives were on the line and she attaches an arbitrary rule to it.

One of these day's her gambles are going to backfire in the worst possible way.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4