Daring Do 630 members · 479 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Sooooo. I recently got into writing fanfiction.

Well, that's not true, I wrote fanfiction like my life depended on it. I only recently started releasing it on this site.
So the story is as follows. My friend comes over and she's like,

Hey, what'cha doing?

And I'm like

Oh, writing a Daring Do/Rainbow Dash sister fic.

Her response:

Wait... Didn't you do that already?

Yeah, but it got lost somewhere on the old flash drive, and I can't remember for the life of me how it went.

Luckily, she's a bit of a nerd.

Oh, I have the entire thing printed out, remember?

Still? I wrote that thing years ago!

So she's like,

Want me to bring it over?

and I'm like

Hell yeah! I'll rewrite it, spruce it up a bit and put on fimfiction. This is gonna be good!

So while she goes home to search for the fic dormant somewhere in that pit of hell she calls her room, I start to scour deviantart for a fitting cover image.

Daring Do and Rainbow Dash fly together? Nah, you can see RD smiling, it's supposed to be a sadfic. Oh, in this one they're hugging. In this one Dash is wearing DD's helmet, looking all awkward. In this one they're sharing a cloud for a nap. In this one they're cuddling. Moving on...

Long story short, I haven't found a single picture where they aren't best friends. If anybody could point me in the direction of a picture where maybe Dash is super mad at Daring or Daring looks super sad, that would be awesome. I realise that a thread for one picture might be overkill, but meh.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1