Heal the World 14 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I'll start small and simple.

Are you a Godzilla fan? Then this forum may be of interest to you.

It's Toho Kingdom, a place with some of the most aggressive Godzilla fanboys, if not the most aggressive fanboys period, in the world! How freaky are they? Nearly half of them tend to bully people for just liking different Godzilla movies than what is popular, that's how!

However, a major cultural revolution is about to take place among the more mature members to encourage everyone else to solve their problems like adults rather than like, well, easily butthurt fanboys. It's happening on this thread.

If you want to do a small bit of internet healing, here is a place and now is a time to start sewing the wounds on the 'net. This is a source of a lot of chaos and combat, but if you are as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves, and help encourage the cultural changes on TK, I'm sure that it will be better in general in the future, and make the internet that much better a place!

However, by my understanding, most people here want to know how to help the real world. I'll get to posts about that, because that's more in my interest as well. Also, if any of you have methods of helping the real world, please do share them! Also, any parts of the internet that need healing that you know of, please share them as well!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1