The Awesome Quote Group 26 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
superpony55
Group Admin

These are the quotes I've created or found interesting! Remember, if you like them, go to my discussion thread and like the quote! :twilightsmile: Enjoy!

Superpony55's Quote Thread Discussion

superpony55
Group Admin

I knew I would have to get rid of him soon. Even if he was a magnificent creature, he was a problem. And you always do your best to get rid of problems.

-Superpony55 (in a non-MLP story I'm writing)

superpony55
Group Admin

Why are you upset? You didn’t do anything wrong, except for be possessed, but you can’t help it if you’re possessed.

-Superpony55 (I'd said this to my sister when we were playing, as a joke)

superpony55
Group Admin

Good. Because I want to know everything.

-Superpony55

superpony55
Group Admin

You know why I love dogs? Because they're there for you. No matter what.

-Superpony55 (it needed to be said)

superpony55
Group Admin

Family isn’t made up of your parents, your siblings, your pets. It doesn’t matter where you came from. It matters who you choose to love, who you are.

-Superpony55 (in the same story as before)

superpony55
Group Admin

Sophie: Everyone deserves a second chance, Blaze. Because no matter how horrible a person may seem, on the inside they-
Blaze: Are more horrible?
Sophie: No, Blaze. Everyone has something good inside of them. They just have to believe it. That’s why we give second chances.
Blaze: I don’t give second chances.
Sophie: Then you should. Because you know what? Sometimes it takes a second chance to realize what’s right.
Blaze: I’m sorry, Sophie, but no more second chances.
Sophie: Blaze, even if you’re bad, you still have some good inside of you. If you’re good, nobody’s perfect. That’s the way life is. We forgive. We always forgive. No matter what.

-Superpony55 (Sophie and Blaze are characters in the story I'm writing)

superpony55
Group Admin

Life is like a storybook. Even with all its ups and downs, the hoping and the crying, you always want to turn the next page.

-Superpony55

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8