Roleplay in Equestria 5 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 44 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 44
oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

This is the main roleplay.... yup.

Rules:
- No clop or NSFW.
- Showing affection is limited to a simple smooch. SIMPLE.
- Please do out of roleplay inside parentheses ( ) or brackets [ ] { }.
- Please try to use the best spelling, grammar, and C.O.P.S. in every sentence.
- You cannot use 'gtg' or 'brb' or 'afk' etc. when roleplaying. You can use it when not inroleplay, but in roleplay you have to type out the words.

Have fun ^u^

looking for somone to roleplay with.

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

2979065 (Well, you can randomly start :applejackunsure:)

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

Ivory Swirl browsed the bookshelves at Page Turner's Book Store, her favorite book store. Picking up a light blue novel named Gone from the Past, she squealed happily. Finally, the sequel to A Rising Evil!

2979537 When she heard a louded banged sound of a door opening.

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

2981227 Slightly startled, she turned around and peeked at the store entrance from between the book shelves. Not many ponies came into the bookstore lately.

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

What met her sight was a navy blue unicorn wearing a.... bathrobe?

He has this scared looked on his face like he was trying to find something. "Where is it." He saw Ivory Swirl "Miss do work here I'm trying find a vary important book I lost here."

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

She looked at him with a half surprised, half frightened face. "Uh... no I don't work here um... What's it called?"

"Um it dosn't have a name per say but it black and got a monster face for a cover, but if you don't work her please point out the ponie who dose."

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

'A nameless black book with a monster face cover...?' She thought. She pointed a hoof at an orange stallion pegasus organizing books in the Nonfiction section.

"Think you miss" he then went to the orenge stallion "mister have you seen a black book with a monster face cover on it?"

"Well couple of stallion came by asking about that same book saying they came pick up that book for somone."
"Ho dear." He has a surprise looked on his face. "Can you describe them to me?"
" sure" he gave him the discribtion of the two stallion and then Theory left the book store in a hurry.

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

Ivory Swirl watched the bizarre unicorn leave the store. 'That was quite odd... I wonder why that book is so important?' Curious, she put down Gone From the Past and secretly followed him.

Theory trying to looked for the two stallions that took the book. He soon found them outside of fast food place called Burger-hay King. He went up at the two stallion one was big muscle earth pony with a shave head and one was green pegasus with a mohawk mane.

"Excuse me but the book you have belong to me." Both stallion was giving him the dagger eyes. "Ok um let try again." He asked the secound time not realizing they were bad news.

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

3002360 Hiding behind a wall, she could see the threatening looks in their eyes.

(Try to reply to my comments, k?)

3004680 "You not going leave us alone are you." Said the green pegusus.
"No I'm not." Theory Star said
"Ok then well I may as take the book too our employer, while Grunt "teach you" a lesson."
He then flown away from Theory Star with the book in hoof.
Grunt stood up and look down at Theory Star readying to teach him the lesson "Will great, so Grunt the name um you know thatbrain can beat brawn. I do know a pressure point will make you fallen asleep instantly that be right about here." He use his magic to pinch side of his neck but was a fail. "Well must have been mistaken." He laugh nervously then he stared run while Grunt chase him behind "SOMPONIE HELP ME!!!"

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

Panicking, Ivory Swirl ran after the strange blue unicorn and Grunt. Although being a very non-athletic type, her earth pony heritage gave her strength and speed.

3006190 Theory Star ran into an ally way that lead to a dead end "buck!" He turn around to looked at his peruser "you won't hit a guy with glasses would you?"
Grunt nodded getting ready for his punish
I better take them off then he took them off and put them his robe pocket then started to close his eyes. "Well go ahead and do it already."

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

Still running, she turned and kicked Grunt in the back.

Grunt felt the kick he turned around looked at Ivory Swirl. Angry he started to growl at her.

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

Ivory Swirl's eyes widened at the foolish thing she had done. "Run!" Sheyelled at the navy blue unicorn cowering in a corner.

3023003 Theory Star will not see a mare hurt he did the only thing he can do, he shot a blinding spell causing Grunt go blind. Soon Theory Star ran around and cuaght Ivory Swirl and ran away losing Grunt in the ally way.

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

3024747 (And now, DRAMA!)

The sudden feeling of shock at the fact that she and the unicorn could have died from that one guy was a bit too much for the reserved earth pony. She fainted.

(DRAMA! :duck:)

When Theory Star found a safe place he looked at Ivory Swirl he soon notice that she fainted "well great":ajbemused: Theory Star have no choice but to take her to his place which is outside of the town.

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

3030257 (I don't know if the :ajbemused: face is for you or Theory Star, but meh. :derpytongue2:

3030336 it kinda for Theory Star

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

3031522 (Okay then, you continue the roleplay.)

3031704 Theory Star home was a small wagon (it like trixie have) he open door revealed a messy one room paper and note culdder all over the place books stack one another making a tower of books. Theory Star lad Ivory Swirl on couch then started to make some tea.

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

3037783 While Theory Star was making tea, Ivory Swirl slowly woke up. "Wha.... huh?" She mumbled, looking around the home. 'Where the heck am I?' She heard the bubble of a teapot.

Theory Star didn't know that Ivory started to awaked when time came to pour the hot water and to put in the tea bag Ivory was looking around the place.

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

3039538 Ivory Swirl sat up on the small couch. "Um... Hello?" She called out.

3057218 Theory didn't hear her the first time.

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

3057915 Hearing no reply, she gained a bit more courage. She cleared her throat before yelling, "HELLO?!"

3062807 Hearing her yealling hello Theory Star went and check on her "hello I see you are awake how are you?"

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

She was surprised to see the navy blue unicorn walk out of the other room. "Uhm... good?"

Sound of the tea pot whistling startle Ivory Swirl "let me get that and we talk about getting you home."

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

3077712 "Okay..." She trailed off as she tried to remember what happened before she blacked out.

Theory Star came back with two cup of teas and a bowl fell with surger cube. Setting down the platter that was holding the tea set on the table that was in front Ivory Swirl soon he started talking about what he was going to do too her.

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

3083982 (What do you mean by 'do to her'?)

(o3e)

3092581 Where to take her back home?

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

3095531 (Mkay.) Ivory Swirl just listened while quietly sipping her tea.

oldaccount_notused
Group Admin

3095531 (The mods banned roleplaying. :c)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 44