Roleplay 31 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
superpony55
Group Admin

(Takes place when the Mane 6 were kids)

A small red filly was going to visit her father in the Royal Guard. Meanwhile, a purple filly was taking a surprise visit with her brother. Little did they know their family was off in another country, defending Equestria.

Your character can be another visitor, like Twilight Sparkle and Hot Shot, or a Royal Guard. This is just a cute little RP about a couple of kids visiting family, but as it is the Royal Guard, this could get a bit violent. Have fun!

superpony55
Group Admin

Twilight Sparkle huddled on the train seat, as the whistle blew. She sat up and grinned. "I'm here! I'm going to see my BBBFF!" she sang, skipping off the train.

2888985 (Can we have more than one?)

superpony55
Group Admin

(Sure, just you need to submit your characters, first)

2890110 (Uh... I forgot to mention 3 of my OC's are related to Twilight. Cousins. One's adopted though.)

superpony55
Group Admin

(Okay. That'll be interesting. I've got a villain who killed her best friend who was a relative of Twilight. Not in this though)

2888999 Meteor, a grey, black and silver haired Pegasus stallion in his teens smiled and cheered, "Yahoo! Its been like, forever since we saw Shining! Aren't you excited guys?!" he said loudly.

Ace, a tall and well-built orange unicorn stallion with flame-colored mane and tail. He wore golden plated shades and headphones. He smirked and nodded, "Yeah, its been a long time."

Comet nodded as he read, his ice blue eyes behind a pair of silver-framed glasses. He was a pale white color and his mane faded from blue to white from the back to the front.

superpony55
Group Admin

(Sign up Meteor and Ace, please.)

"Hi!" said Twily excitedly. She started jumping up and down.

An orange unicorn with long, frazzled, yellow mane approached them. She decided to start a talk with them, since she doesn't have any family or friends to company her during her trip. "Hey there! Umm, by 'Shining', you wouldn't mean one mr. Armor, would you? I just happen to have accepted the job of assisting him and the royal guards..."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12